• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTPs

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Give me three reasons for why I should love you.

sade

I prefer to maintain my distance to you lot.
Besides that.. neither.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm torn between absolutely adoring you guys and being scared shitless. Really am.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's like a really slow rollercoaster ride :D

I compared it somewhere with watching a twister go by your house: you wanna watch it, but only as long as it actually does not come your way!

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I compared it somewhere with watching a twister go by your house: you wanna watch it, but only as long as it actually does not come your way!

Kind of like ENFPs... Except I really don't wanna watch it, but they still come by anyways. :coffee:

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

& I've quoted your comparison irl

sade

^
Aren't I? :smile:
It would be smarter to get 'em close and let my defence system handle the rest. The scent of carnage in the morning..
But I'm a peace keeper at heart.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm...fascinating creatures...i find that i want to figure you all out.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...you're all over the place here. :)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
INTPs are very interesting and as Erina said they make us wanna figure them out... You guys have an aloofness that is integral and magnetic...

S

Sniffles

INTPs can provide much intellectual stimulation, which I really enjoy. What I don't enjoy is when they insist everything has to follow a strict logical line.

S

Sniffles

A more well rounded perspective.

As one INTP, Blaise Pascal, put it:

"Reason’s last step is the recognition that there are an infinite number of things which are beyond it."