User Tag List

123 Last

Default ENFP overwhelming

Well, are ENFPs easily overwhelming other types? Or are they overwhelmed by particular types? What about ESTPs and ESFPs.. Who overwhelm who? Whaz your experiences?
    (Because ENFPs with their Ne has a big potential to overwhelm down-to-earth sensors methinks.. or not? not to mention guardians which are not capable of fighting on "ENFP's battlefield")

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

When Ne gets off its leash, overwhelming people is an unfortunate side effect, yes.
    But I'd say I feel easily intimidated/overwhelmed by some of the other E's myself.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    Well, are ENFPs easily overwhelming other types? Or are they overwhelmed by particular types? What about ESTPs and ESFPs.. Who overwhelm who? Whaz your experiences?
    (Because ENFPs with their Ne has a big potential to overwhelm down-to-earth sensors methinks.. or not? not to mention guardians which are not capable of fighting on "ENFP's battlefield")
    I think ENFP's, ESFP's, ESTP's and even ENTP's (with strong E) are potentially very overhelming people for other types. At least I am many times, sometimes on purpose and sometimes I don't mean to be.

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    I think ENFP's, ESFP's, ESTP's and even ENTP's (with strong E) are potentially very overhelming people for other types. At least I am many times, sometimes on purpose and sometimes I don't mean to be.
    What about ENTJs?

Or is that a different category?

Why would the N cause others to feel overwhelmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    When Ne gets off its leash, overwhelming people is an unfortunate side effect, yes.
    But I'd say I feel easily intimidated/overwhelmed by some of the other E's myself.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

LOL, have you ever been blasted by Ne dom?

Imagine talking to someone who is talking too fast to follow and who on top of that is jumping from one topic to the next in a desperate attempt to keep up with all the associations racing through her brain, with the most insane and ridiculous ideas being the first to be tossed out there...you too will feel overwhelmed (Unless you are in that mood yourself or have seen it coming and are therefore prepared)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ-girl View Post
    Why would the N cause others to feel overwhelmed?
    When Ss or even Nis become aware of the connections, themes, abstractions of the world around them it can become too much. They aren't used to seeing the world that way. To be honest, I feel bad for those who can't, seems so boring.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't know...i don't think i get overwhelmed by other types easily or often and i don't think i overwhelm anyone else...except for maybe in relationships...in the beginning...when i'm reacting to false intuition....maybe??
    so...no?? i think
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

My boss is like that, I always thought she was unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL, have you ever been blasted by Ne dom?

Imagine talking to someone who is talking too fast to follow and who on top of that is jumping from one topic to the next in a desperate attempt to keep up with all the associations racing through her brain, with the most insane and ridiculous ideas being the first to be tossed out there...you too will feel overwhelmed (Unless you are in that mood yourself or have seen it coming and are therefore prepared)

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ-girl View Post
    My boss is like that, I always thought she was unstable.
    Yeah, we make that impression as the thoughts are too incoherent to properly word If we slow down, and take the time to filter it, it's not a problem though. It's just not half as fun
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★