First 78910 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    ENFP's are Highly Awesome people. I am overwhelmed by the awesomeness
    I must say, I think ISTPs are pretty awesome, myself.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I must say, I think ISTPs are pretty awesome, myself.
    Well that is just... awesome

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Well that is just... awesome
    Yep ISTPs are awesome, I have one good friend who is ISTP, haven't seen him in awhile though, but he really livens things up.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    Yep ISTPs are awesome, I have one good friend who is ISTP, haven't seen him in awhile though, but he really livens things up.
    I A guy could really get used to all this awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    I think this is perhaps a thing of T vs. F. You know, ENFP are feelers and they need feedback more than anything other in social circumstances. And sturdy thinker often do not response to ENFP's feeling-based actions. And enfp, then, of course feel like he is wearing himself off, because there's not the feedback from the thinker.
    I think it is EF vs IT .
    But the point of that post was that I don't find ENFPs overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I think it is EF vs IT .
    But the point of that post was that I don't find ENFPs overwhelming.
    All right, so which type do you find overwhelming?

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    All right, so which type do you find overwhelming?
    I am sorry but I don't find people overwhelming.

To answer why is that it would take a lot of time so I will save it for the thread that I will open soon. I just have to rethink some details.

But in short let's just say that trully suck at emotional exchanges with other people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Don't even have to say anything. Just show us you're drowning. We'll back off Not sure if that's any easier for you though...
    Sure, we'll back off, but don't think we'll change... not for a second. Energy is so pivotal to our effectiveness (particularly in motivating and inspiring others) that while it is overwhelming, it is not something that ENFPs should try to curb or get rid of.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    GONE

Having thought about it a lot and gotten feedback from others -- I'm not overwhelming. I think a lot has to do with the fact that I am very conscious of adapting to the environment and to others and also that I've mellowed out over the years. A lot of crazy static-shock kind of energy I had has either settled down or been converted or focused on other things so the energy I have for people is more natural and people can discern it more easily without being distracted. If that makes sense.

I know a younger ENFP who is new to the city and she is not necessarily overwhelming but that I know some folks I know find "a little much". They attribute it to her youth -- she's just a little too in your face (Ne) and tries a little too hard in their opinions to hang out or get connected with you and not as in tune with their moods or boundaries. They're older and a bit more jaded so that's part of the dynamic as well.

I think I can see how ENFPs as well as ENTPs can be a little much when they just don't seem to tune in with their environment or the people around them. It is annoying even to me to talk to people who don't respect your presence or boundaries by interrupting you, wildly changing the flow of conversation from something two other people were talking about, or being 4 energy levels higher than everyone and being super extroverted or pushy (even unintentionally) about it.

Live and learn, I guess.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm the same way cze cze...i totally think i adjust my energy to the environment and am quite capable of chilling on the couch having quiet conversation in the middle of a party.

the only time i remember feeling like my energy was too much was when discussing a business idea...or ideas i should say...that sort of thing gets me kinda worked up...but is rare...so normally my energy matches who i'm with.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison