User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by aufs klo View Post
    hahaha, see, even using text you're still trying to radiate that feeling of excitement
    oh no!! shit!! is it possible i'm overwhelming people right now and not know it!!! ahhh!!! i'm sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Wow, where do you guys get all your energy? Don't you suffer from burnout sometimes? I want whatever you guys are taking. Especially in the morning.

And erinavery- I think your avatar illustrates ENFPs perfectly. I see.. a rainbow, sparkles, a house.. and alot of crazy stuff I can't even describe. Overwhelming, indeed!
    and great...just frackin great...should i go back to my chic stuck in a jar? i was told that one was too emo for me!! haha

but for real in person...i'm mellow i think...like a quiet storm...or something...haha...or maybe not...maybe it depends on my company...i don't know! LEAVE ME ALONE!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Wow, where do you guys get all your energy? Don't you suffer from burnout sometimes? I want whatever you guys are taking. Especially in the morning.

And erinavery- I think your avatar illustrates ENFPs perfectly. I see.. a rainbow, sparkles, a house.. and alot of crazy stuff I can't even describe. Overwhelming, indeed!
    It's an explosion of happiness, I love it!

I know I burnout every now and then, and when you're high on life most of the time, crashing on life sucks. But I dunno why I have so much energy, I just feel like life is this big thing all around us, and I have to try--really hard--because I can't not! My best friend (ENTJ) told me once that I "try at life harder than anyone [she] knows," and while I'm not sure that's true, I think that's where my energy comes from, just 'going at' life.
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    ...maybe it depends on my company...i don't know! LEAVE ME ALONE!!
    You know it depends on the company! (at least for me, i turn down/up the E with some people)
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...for real me too...and i'm way toned down at a house verses a night club...obviously haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Actually, I only drink water and fruit juice. I do take chocolate. Abuse it even, when in need of energy. I used to study on two hours of sleep, a big bowl of chocolate and a very flashy green-yellow lemonade in order to make up for all the time I procrastinated doing it. You did *not* wanna be in the same room as me then! I literally bounced off the walls at that point. Worked brilliantly though.

Other than that, we do get burn-outs. And then, like a young kitten after playtime, we look up a place of peace and quiet, crawl in our basky and sleep it off, or whatever the quiet activity entails. Afterwards, we're back with a vengeance

The only time this process gets interrupted, is if something gets us down for sustained periods of time, as we need time to sort out our feelings.

Other than that, bring it on!!!!!!

Once you grow up though, you learn to smooth out your energy a bit, as otherwise people keep running for the hills whenever they see you...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

Jesus Christ this thread is giving me a headache. ENFPs = The ADHD Personality Type. I say that with all love and affection, as sometimes the few of you I have in my life are all that get me to do shit, but there are days when y'all give me migraines. Being an INTP, I consider it worth the pain, though, as you seem to have an inborn talent for appreciating the hell out of who I am and what I can do. Plus, once the bloody "OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" is stripped away, every one of you that I've met is freakin' brilliant in a very skewed way. I like that

EDIT: Though an emotionally damaged and insecure ENFP is perhaps the most frighteningly acidic creature mankind has ever created.
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ha, we're rubbing of on you!!!! You've joined us in our ranting ways
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Ha, we're rubbing of on you!!!! You've joined us in our ranting ways
    You sit on a throne of lies.
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha...funny...i should mention though that i have just had a whole pot of coffee...the really strong french press kind and some cookies so...i'm all hopped up a lil...i honestly really don't think i'm overwhelming at all....hehe
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    haha...funny...i should mention though that i have just had a whole pot of coffee...the really strong french press kind and some cookies so...i'm all hopped up a lil...i honestly really don't think i'm overwhelming at all....hehe
    It's the slightly random overuse of ellipses that makes me envision you speaking like a chipmunk. Oh and the "hehe"s/"haha"s scattered in for good measure!

Please note: this is not a derogatory post; rather it is explanatory.