User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by aufs klo View Post
    Sometimes I see facts as just ways of convincing people I'm right? That sounds awful! Facts can be manipulated and changed to suit any purpose, drive home any point, and make anyone seem right. I throw them in because I know it's what people want/need to hear sometimes--know your audience, right? But that inarticulable feeling is what I always try to get across, that feeling where my argument just makes sense and clicks. So I can get overwhelmingly passionate about things in what Ive just realized is an attempt to literally radiate my enthusiasm .

I know Im being vague and abstract, buuuut yeah?
    it sounds so wrong kinda but i know what you mean...bad habit of just trusting my instinct on something...so i know it's right but it's not the facts that convinced me...it's just the knowing...wow that doesn't make sense...but i'll use the facts to convince someone else i think...haha...so weird!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ENFPs are overwhelming in a nice way. I like intense experiences.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

what are you trying to say wolfie!!!!

hehe...just kidding...damn...you people!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    what are you trying to say wolfie!!!!

hehe...just kidding...damn...you people!!

I love it how you spell my name wolfie!

MBTI
    ENFP

anyone ever get the, 'you're too much to handle right now'?

i guess we really are overwhelming, everyone else seems to confirm it
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    INTP

it sounds so wrong kinda but i know what you mean...bad habit of just trusting my instinct on something...so i know it's right but it's not the facts that convinced me...it's just the knowing...wow that doesn't make sense...but i'll use the facts to convince someone else i think...haha...so weird!
    I hate the way my sister does this. It's more of your instincts are at a more abstract level and you shift the facts to accommodate that like a whole paradigm shift. The transformations don't necessarily occur from the facts themselves, it's like you just drop them to fit your instincts. As an INTP that can really bug me in arguments with her because there basically is no transformation from the initial points so it makes it harder to parse out the logical consistency, it makes sense if I were to realign my thoughts with her "points" but I need to process them individually before I'm content. She used to constantly interrogate me using this tactic hoping that eventually the facts would come out.

It's more of a wrong/right spectrum for her. Where as for me it's more of a "I'll shift and twist and create a structure based on the current situation that will shine the light in a particular contained direction." I try and just shift the perspective and leave the structure largely in tact, while she tries to shift the structure to alter the perspective.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post

I love it how you spell my name wolfie!
    oh! i'm sorry! do i always do that?? aww...sorry wolfy!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

hahaha, see, even using text you're still trying to radiate that feeling of excitement
    What's up universe?

oh! i'm sorry! do i always do that?? aww...sorry wolfy!
    I don't mind! You've always done it.

Keep on doing it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

Wow, where do you guys get all your energy? Don't you suffer from burnout sometimes? I want whatever you guys are taking. Especially in the morning.

And erinavery- I think your avatar illustrates ENFPs perfectly. I see.. a rainbow, sparkles, a house.. and alot of crazy stuff I can't even describe. Overwhelming, indeed!
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill