ENFP

I know I do things like that to torture my siblings
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by aufs klo View Post
    I think the intenseness of ENFPs, while it can overwhelm some people, is our best quality!
    I think ENFPs are hilarious... the ones I know have an insane amount of energy... I do tend to get tired around them.. and can feel awkward when they are really touchy and sensitive/want to talk about feelings... but there is not a single ounce of boredom with them. I'm laughing just thinking about one particular ENFP's typical entrance... it involves prancing once she sees a familiar face.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ funny! i can relate to that...damn we're freaks kinda! wth?? haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    ENFJ

I don't know much about ENFP,but everytime when i was taLking with THE ENFP, I found that she was not directly at all. It seems like she likes keeping a lot of secrects . And also , I think the ENFPs are the optimist in born . Personally speaking , their ways of acting are too exaggerative.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well screw you then!!
    hehe...sorry exaggerating a lil..i don't care or maybe i do...but you'll never know.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

I know I do things like that to torture my siblings
    What? Overwhelm them with ENFPian wit and charm to the point where they away?

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP

You know, you can just tell what it's gonna take to drive someone up the wall sometimes, and that's what siblings are for! I'll walk over, pretending like I'm gonna have a conversation, then off their first response I'll find some stupid little thing to just go off in a rant about for as long as they can stand it (and of course keep them somewhat involved in the 'conversation', but don't listen to them at all).
    It's using all the good communication, people, and other ENFP skills, but for evil.
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    ENFJ

You know, you can just tell what it's gonna take to drive someone up the wall sometimes, and that's what siblings are for! I'll walk over, pretending like I'm gonna have a conversation, then off their first response I'll find some stupid little thing to just go off in a rant about for as long as they can stand it (and of course keep them somewhat involved in the 'conversation', but don't listen to them at all).
    It's using all the good communication, people, and other ENFP skills, but for evil.
    "(and of course keep them somewhat involved in the 'conversation', but don't listen to them at all).
    "

An ENFP has ever told me like this. So, I think i believe you .

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i don't know...i don't think i get overwhelmed by other types easily or often and i don't think i overwhelm anyone else...except for maybe in relationships...in the beginning...when i'm reacting to false intuition....maybe??
    so...no?? i think
    erinarevy, your pic reminds me of a Mike Leigh film I saw two weeks ago called, Happy Go Lucky.

It's about a rabid ENFP's incessant joy, who makes other people in her sphere absolutely miserable. It's a brilliant character study of the ENFP and her effect on her ISTJ/INTJ driving instructor. It's PAINFUL to watch at times, but left me breathless to see how believable Sally Hawkins was in the role. Anyway the film would make MBTI group discussion. Check it out if you can.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ oh! it does sound interesting...thanks for telling me about it!
    but don't get the wrong idea...i am not incessantly joyfull!!
    i'm a mellow girl...does everyone think i'm nuts?? ahhh...haha

ETA: oh look i found a trailer!
    Hulu - Movie Trailers: Happy-Go-Lucky

eta again...okay just watched it...and i don't get it...she's cool!! haha
    -Jim Morrison