User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    Well, are ENFPs easily overwhelming other types? Or are they overwhelmed by particular types? What about ESTPs and ESFPs.. Who overwhelm who? Whaz your experiences?
    (Because ENFPs with their Ne has a big potential to overwhelm down-to-earth sensors methinks.. or not? not to mention guardians which are not capable of fighting on "ENFP's battlefield")
    I don't have strong E so I'm usually quiet. but when I do unleash the Ne (because according to the typology test I score highest in that everytime), I think people (especially people that don't know me that well and S-types) aren't suspecting it and they end up feeling overwhelmed. Sometimes, I'm conscious of it and slow down or pull it back some.

I don't think I'm overwhelmed by other types at all. maybe sometimes underwhelmed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I call it ENFP crazy eyes.
    "Love is not a product of reasonings and statistics. It just comes--none knows whence--and cannot explain itself." -Mark Twain, Eve's Diary

"Laughter which cannot be suppressed is catching. Sooner or later it washes away our defences, and undermines our dignity, and we join in it -- ashamed of our weakness, and embittered against the cause of its exposure, but no matter, we have to join in, there is no help for it." Mark Twain

MBTI
    ENFP

In my experience I have overwhelemed people... I remember one guy said he loved me all day long apart from in the morning... I was just too much to take without coffee... Lots of people say that I come off as crazy... I hope it's not in a bad way, there's nothing worse than being that creepy crazy girl that is completely unaware that everyone is backing away from her In general though I don't think I overwhelm people or if I do they seem to be gluttons for punishment...

As for types that overwhelm me... No there are several that underwhelm me though... I hate that when they try to drain you of your resources... I try therefore to affect and not be effected LOL It's nice to spread joy
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I don't find them overwhelming. To me, ESTJs are more draining. But to an ESTJ, an ENFP could really aggravate them. It's all about personality dynamics.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    Nah, I love hanging out with my entp uncle when I do see him. My one enfp friend just radiates positive energy, which can get overwhelming but I've learned to deal with it (insert a dozen tears). Video of him singing:

YouTube - Thanksgiving -greeting-
    OMG!!! i LOVE him!!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

Yes, I suppose you could say that ENFPs overwhelm me. I certainly don't enjoy being around them. So much nonstop talking and exhuberance thrown at me helter-skelter. They have "pouncing monologues" -- they pounce on you like a cat on a mouse and torture you with unending monologues. I can tell they have wonderfully kind and generous hearts; I respect them for that and admire them from a distance. But when I'm around them I feel as though I'm trapped in a huge vat of marshmallow cream--sweet, suffocating, sticky, and without shape or form.

I'm not sure it's strictly Ne, however. Don't ENTPs have Ne? I really enjoy the company of ENTPs.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    Yes, I suppose you could say that ENFPs overwhelm me. I certainly don't enjoy being around them. So much nonstop talking and exhuberance thrown at me helter-skelter. They have "pouncing monologues" -- they pounce on you like a cat on a mouse and torture you with unending monologues. I can tell they have wonderfully kind and generous hearts; I respect them for that and admire them from a distance. But when I'm around them I feel as though I'm trapped in a huge vat of marshmallow cream--sweet, suffocating, sticky, and without shape or form.

I'm not sure it's strictly Ne, however. Don't ENTPs have Ne? I really enjoy the company of ENTPs.
    Most of us will gladly take it down a notch, when made known of your feelings
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

^^I lol'd when I read that. That describes my sister to a T, except not so sweet. She tortured me into upping my Fe to combat her. Ti-Ne didn't work, because she crushed my field of rationality into oblivion. I'd usually end up like :steam: Followed quickly by then . I'd like to think I've learned a few tactics in dealing with them as a result. One of the best being to just or not engage. It seems to eat at their core.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Most of us will gladly take it down a notch, when made known of your feelings
    Yes, that's true. One of the benefits of the marshmallow cream is that there's very little bitterness in it. They don't get offended easily when you tell them that you're suffocating.

When I think I'm drowning, I'm less likely to remember my manners and more likely to run--but that's my own weakness and feelings of being overwhelmed.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    Yes, that's true. One of the benefits of the marshmallow cream is that there's very little bitterness in it. They don't get offended easily when you tell them that you're suffocating.

When I think I'm drowning, I'm less likely to remember my manners and more likely to run--but that's my own weakness and feelings of being overwhelmed.
    Don't even have to say anything. Just show us you're drowning. We'll back off Not sure if that's any easier for you though...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    ^^I lol'd when I read that. That describes my sister to a T, except not so sweet. She tortured me into upping my Fe to combat her. Ti-Ne didn't work, because she crushed my field of rationality into oblivion. I'd usually end up like :steam: Followed quickly by then . I'd like to think I've learned a few tactics in dealing with them as a result. One of the best being to just or not engage. It seems to eat at their core.
    Mmm, I prefer it if you just tell me. Then again, sibling relationships are often still different in dynamic
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★