• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Are ENFP Males Prissy

T

ThatGirl

Lately there seems to be a prissy undertone to a lot of ENFP males I encounter. Is there a pattern? Have you noticed this?

T

ThatGirl

Hm, sort of stuck up I guess. Like,....Hmpf! Nose in the air, prissy.

and of course I know there are exceptions yada yada, but just kind of read around and see.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pretty sure my dad was an enfp and...YEAH...kinda...in a funny way maybe

a certain air of confidence...a lil aloof...like he thought he was royalty maybe...haha...but very charming and engaging...warm...hysterical...all of it was good even the slight cockiness...yeah.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, but ENFJ males are.

scruffy.jpg

Second.

T

ThatGirl

a certain air of confidence...a lil aloof...like he thought he was royalty maybe...haha...but very charming and engaging...warm...hysterical...all of it was good even the slight cockiness...yeah.

This seems to dirscribe it well, so it is an ENFP male trait then.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Figured, I'm intrigued how was he "prissy"?

The male ENFJs I know are very particular about how they look, the people they hang out with, and the places they are seen. My sister is ENFJ and she is like this too, but not as much as the males I know. The one ENFJ I dated always wore lots of jewelry (he was a jeweler), always had a fresh hair cut, and would bother me about the company I kept if he didn't think they were up to snuff.

I think ENFP males sometimes behave cocky; they do have egos. But I wouldn't say they are fussy.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i don't know maybe some of the guys on here will tell you...

and i don't know if it's just a guy thing actually...i'm kinda like that too if i'm being honest...ya know?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFPs are just show-offs. ENFJs really believe they are royalty :)

Atomic Fiend

The male ENFJs I know are very particular about how they look, the people they hang out with, and the places they are seen. My sister is ENFJ and she is like this too, but not as much as the males I know. The one ENFJ I dated always wore lots of jewelry (he was a jeweler), always had a fresh hair cut, and would bother me about the company I kept if he didn't think they were up to snuff.

That reminds me of an ENFJ I knew in high school, secretly he was a good person, around others not so much.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
erinavery said:

This seems to dirscribe it well, so it is an ENFP male trait then.

i think reading the other 2-3 people who said "no" outweighs the one vote who agrees.

No, they are not.

No, but ENFJ males are.

and my vote of No.

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
This might be off-topic but I'm getting a little tired of the "NF guys are girly" stereotype. I'll be frank here. I've met numerous "prissy" guys of numerous types.

My ENTP boss is "prissy". Does that mean ENTPs are prissy? Nope. Let's try not to stereotype too hard here. :)

Add one more vote to "No, ENFP guys are not prissy."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...i know evan hope you saw my other post too and i was just going by one person.

but...you kinda did get the impression that he didn't want to do certain things that he didn't like/enjoy...because it was beneath him...i personally think that's hilarious...but i'm an enfp so i would haha...but i don't mean to imply all enfp's are that way cuz...really i have NO clue. :)