• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Calling all ENFJ men

mbeerti

MBTI Type
INTP
ENFJ man - INTP woman. Ever seen this relationship match? What are your thoughts? I see it being sweet but short...

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hmmm....I'm a big believer in anyone can be a match.

But I'm more of an INFJ, INFP or ENFP guy.....

I don't know of any...but do NOT be afraid to give it a shot...what do you have to lose....this might be a great person!!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ man - INTP woman. Ever seen this relationship match? What are your thoughts? I see it being sweet but short...

It probably depends on how much Ti the ENFJ guy has and how much Fe the INTP woman has.

If they can intersect in one of those two areas, it could be a decent match.
If they're lacking in those areas, it might be kind of hard to sync up or have things in common.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know if I've ever met an ENFJ guy. I'd be curious to see what our personalities would be like together, though.

hugin

MBTI Type
NF
From my observations, ENFJ - INTP is either very good or very bad. Doesn't seem to be much middle ground.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hands off! Lula's mine! :D

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I don't think I have ever met an INTP female, guys yes not girls though.:sadbanana:

Me neither. I've thought about it a lot though. I like to daydream about an INTP woman coming into my store and me helping her out with whatever she came in for and then me being all like, "Do the letter INTP mean anything to you?" and she being the INTP that she is, totally knows all about the MBTI because it so theoretical and stuff and then we talk for like half an hour about it. That would be awesome! :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me neither. I've thought about it a lot though. I like to daydream about an INTP woman coming into my store and me helping her out with whatever she came in for and then me being all like, "Do the letter INTP mean anything to you?" and she being the INTP that she is, totally knows all about the MBTI because it so theoretical and stuff and then we talk for like half an hour about it. That would be awesome! :D

Strike one.

Strike two is striking up random conversation.

Strike three - how would you identify her before having said conversation (without asking every woman who comes into the store)?

Out.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Strike one.

Strike two is striking up random conversation.

Strike three - how would you identify her before having said conversation (without asking every woman who comes into the store)?

Out.

Oh whatever! Wanh, NT's value being indepent and independence in general, I know. They also hate small talk (especially INT's.) I'm an ENFJ, though. I'll manipulate them into valuing what I value and I would spot them by looking for their INTP eyes. :)

You don't have a very well developed Fe do you? Epic Phail, BM! LOL... BM... :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh whatever! Wanh, NT's value being indepent and independence in general, I know. They also hate small talk (especially INT's.) I'm an ENFJ, though. I'll manipulate them into valuing what I value and I would spot them by looking for their INTP eyes. :)

You don't have a very well developed Fe do you? Epic Phail, BM! LOL... BM... :D

No, Fe is inferior (I mean that in every sense).

You can tell I have weak Fe because I am able to spell properly. :p

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj

Well, I would personally love to have a deep coversation with a INTP but not limit it to MBTI, I really want to pick their brains, I want to know how they are wired. Of course, also keep it light and funny, I can't keep a conversation too serious.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Well, I would personally love to have a deep coversation with a INTP but not limit it to MBTI, I really want to pick their brains, I want to know how they are wired. Of course, also keep it light and funny, I can't keep a conversation too serious.

Doesn't necessarily have to be deep, just has to be interesting.

Marie

MBTI Type
InfP
My ex husband was an ENFJ. He fell in and out of love with me quickly. He then fell in love with Jesus and I lost him to his fanaticism. He was a great man; charismatic, hard working but a tad bit narcissitic.