User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: ENFP haven!?

MBTI
    INFP

This raises a question for me I had earlier. Do too many ENFPs together cause difficulty?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP

To be honest it was difficulity or disharmony that I had encountered more just a complete self-centred approach and a disregard for anyone else... I seriously wandered if a few of them wasn't quite honestly insane and writing from some plush facility that allowed internet access... and if you are an ENFP haven devotee then I am sorry to be causing offense I am a fellow ENFP so I am in fact just critising myself
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Oooo, interesting. Wild horses, could you elaborate on that self-centered approach? Or maybe describe what you saw in more detail?

(heh, ENFPs spying on ENFPs... that's not self-centered at all! :-P)

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ENFP

Well it was always about them, I know it was a forum for ENFPs after all but then I was a member of INTPc for a while and I didn't notice it there... and everything in life riverted back to the fact that it was so great to be an ENFP and getting the few others who dared to walk amongst them to tell them why it was great to be an ENFP also... And then there was the neurotic paranoia everything that was less than total worship was perceived as an insult... I am being a bit harsh here and ddoing a class ENFP of making one or two incidents sounds like hundreds I just got a few weird vibes there are there seemed to be really bizarre relationships between folk and as snatch mentioned it was soooooooo boring

MBTI
    INFP

Well, my experience of ENFP is that they shine exceedingly bright. My daughter is one.

And I would think that there could be quite a bit of "dazzle" when they were all together.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP

AWWWW thanks Anja I'm sure such a comment would do well at 'the Haven' LOL!! No in all seriousness I appreciate you saying so and you are going some of the way to restoring my confidence that we're not just all a bunch of *******! LOL It could have been just all a bit too dazzling.. I get on extremely well with all the ENFPs here and have many as friends I love them all maybe it was just a few errant ones on the forum

MBTI
    INFP

Well, yes. "Dazzle" can mean many things. . . Could get to be a bit crowded.

Me? Gotta love 'em.

MBTI
    ENFP

that main page made me freak out a little! the colorscheme just put me on edge, that picture of the girl was too much, and i couldn't even look at that rotating gift--it made me just stress out

sometimes i'm just overwhelmed by the horribleness of really stupid things
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    ENFP

Oh well if that is too much to bear just step inside... LOL... they will soon have you signing up for the plush institute with them

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    And then there was the neurotic paranoia everything that was less than total worship was perceived as an insult.
    That's a perfect description of the vibe I got from it too. It's like all the unhealthy ENFP traits are magnified over there because there's no other types to balance them out.

The most disturbing thing I saw was a thread started by the moderator where she posted the weekly unsubscriptions so she and the group could figure out if they had been offended by the subject matter. Talk about insecure...maybe they just left because the format of that site is so freakin' impossible to deal with.

I mean I went just made it out alive and pondered... as we really that bad??? And if so please can I retake the test....
    Lol - that's exactly what I was thinking too. Ick...I don't want to be anything like them.