• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you get to be a RATIONAL(NT) which type would you choose to be?

what NT would you chose to be if you got a chance(or was forced) to be one.

• Total voters
R

Riva

this poll is for NFs only, so if you are not a NF PLEASE don't vote since it would ruin the authenticity of the POLL.

and please state as to WHY you would be that particular type OUT OF THE REST.

this vote is just for fun.... try not to have a go at my throat.

after editing

hey, other types(SJ,SP) can vote too. it seems that they cant see the poll results without voting. so go ahead vote.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I chose intp because I already like to study in isolation to the point of hermitdom. It's just I wish I were less reliant on relationships and could study for the sake of pure intellectual growth rather than in a way that feels like complete self-indulgence and often seems to border on fanaticism or obsession.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ENTP, I just get to be me with a Ti instead of an Fi. Which would make work a lot easier too.

bronte

MBTI Type
infp
the ENTPs I know are generally good fun
being an e would make life easier
and I can't get my head around what it would feel like to be a J!

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would never want to be an NT, if I had a choice of type it would be ENFJ. But if I was forced to pick an NT, it would be INTJ because they are the NTs I relate to and respect the most.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENTP by a mile. It's probably the type I relate to the most aside from my own (ENFP)

Plus I could keep me Eness which I love, my Nness which I also love and my Pness that, love or no love, is really my essence (and always the highest scoring letter; got some mixed test results in the past but never tested as a J).

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I would like to be an ENTP or maybe an INTP. I like their energy....

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
So many NFs want to be ENTPs. Is is because ENTPs are probably the most NFish NTs or is there something deeper/different?

And what is wrong with others that they are so unpopular in the poll?

If you are using something that is closest to you, you are not looking at the question in a way it is asked. For example if you choose to be INTJ your entire logic would change, what means that you could like yourself if you are INTJ even if you don't like INTJs.

The question is which NT type you want to be, not which traits you value the most.
This not the same.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
But anytime you ask such a question people are going to choose those with traits they value now with the perspective they have now. To try and ask someone to pick which NT they want to be whilst pretending to think like an NT is really asking an NT which other NT they would like to be??

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
But anytime you ask such a question people are going to choose those with traits they value now with the perspective they have now. To try and ask someone to pick which NT they want to be whilst pretending to think like an NT is really asking an NT which other NT they would like to be??

True, but that does not mean that there is no factor of personalised values since choosing something totally diferent could in the end be a very smart choice. What I am saying there is that there a difference between what you want and what you need.

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
The type I would be most comfortable being would be INTJ.

But ENTP looks like the most fun.. crazy *and* witty.

But this is assuming I *had* to be a rational.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's no "I would rather eat dirt" option...

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Really..... you guys really feel that it would be that bad to be NT??

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No offense intended, but yes.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In this order:

ENTP
INTJ
INTP
ENTJ

Don't ask me why...just a feeling. :blush:

S

Sniffles

ENTP would definately be my first choice. The ones I've met have wonderful people to be around; not to mention many famous people I admire were ENTPs.

They just kick ass period!