User Tag List

View Poll Results: what NT would you chose to be if you got a chance(or was forced) to be one.

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTJ

19 24.36%
  • ENTJ

14 17.95%
  • INTP

11 14.10%
  • ENTP

34 43.59%
First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

yeah, as an entp I do have a strange love hate (HATE!) relation to INFJ, for they tend to get me out of my usual cocky slash flamboyant slash "dude, are you insane" style.
    But it's refreshing, and I do love anything new, nah, let me rephrase: I would kill for novelty.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post

There, you got me all confused.
    it's a gift.

FJs can be annoying?....I can see that.

as for your mother telling your how you felt, my dad did that too (he's an ENFJ btw), not fun. But then, I always took it to mean he didn't think I was valuable enough to decide how I felt in a given situation. Lol, we had a lot of tension between us for a while there (and by tension I mean I hated him), but we're better now.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INTP

Why does everybody hate us?

Is it the I? because I know we can be self centered.. but.. what about Apple, everybody loves them. Maybe we should try harder to appeal to the masses. You know make ourselves simple, sleek, and inviting. I don't know... help people be more social... We're capable right? there's not that much seperating us from that...
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    it's a gift.

FJs can be annoying?....I can see that.

as for your mother telling your how you felt, my dad did that too (he's an ENFJ btw), not fun. But then, I always took it to mean he didn't think I was valuable enough to decide how I felt in a given situation. Lol, we had a lot of tension between us for a while there (and by tension I mean I hated him), but we're better now.
    yeah it amazes me how much you guys pick up all the 'relation\feeling' based things. Here's an awfully BAD example (i love those)

hehehehehe. Really? Your mother was an infj, with an entp kid? That must have been...exciting.
    My entpness would NEVER think about my mother, the relationship I had with her and so on, based on a 1 line joke.

And it's funny because I'm usually that guy who 'picks up' things and people, only I guess "we" do it in a very different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post

Is it the I? because I know we can be self centered.. but.. what about Apple, everybody loves them. Maybe we should try harder to appeal to the masses. You know make ourselves simple, sleek, and inviting. I don't know... help people be more social... We're capable right? there's not that much seperating us from that...
    ChEeR Up!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Hey what about the dynamics between infps and infjs?

As stated previously:
    Quote Originally Posted by ECK View Post
    ENTJ ARE DEMONS :CRY::CRY:
    I was wondering if u guys had a similar thing going on or ?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post

Is it the I? because I know we can be self centered.. but.. what about Apple, everybody loves them.
    You're kinda funny.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    yeah it amazes me how much you guys pick up all the 'relation\feeling' based things. Here's an awfully BAD example (i love those)

My entpness would NEVER think about my mother, the relationship I had with her and so on, based on a 1 line joke.

And it's funny because I'm usually that guy who 'picks up' things and people, only I guess "we" do it in a very different way.
    Hey, whadyaknow, I love bad examples too. Really? You wouldn't think of a relationship based on a 1 line joke? weirdo (jk). I always think of relations connection to...everything. And since my mind never actually stops it's a decent distraction, until I inevitably go down that depressing thought path. Then I need a nice entp to make a joke, which you did brilliantly. I'm sure my neighbor heard me laugh through our paper-thin walls.

I've never really felt a conflict between infps and myself. Usually they're (the ones I've known at least) more depressed then I'm prone to be, and that seems to cut out conflict and/or competition. At least, it does on my end.
    -Brio

-Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

You're kinda funny.
    here's ur chance intp guy, go for it!!

-----
    I have an infj friend (i'm pretty sure at least, but hey, I'm always right, and modest),
    and well, while she can be quite interesting, I did learn she could hold a SERIOUS gruges for .. months ?

Given that holding a gruge is something alien to me, it took me a while to enter the new data, because on the other hand she's very open minded.
    But hey open mindedness in the NT way might be different from what you guys have. I never feel personally 'harmed' by what people might say about me, I even enjoy ppl disliking me or talking shit: it's all part of the game.

So, EACH TIME, we see each other or communicate in anyway, she will say something about how I did say she reminded me of a 30 years old (and married).

Yeah I know, why the hell would I say that.

ps: And I did apologize...30 times

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by markjENTJ View Post
    for your information i dont think it would be easy TO ADAPT at all to be a INTJ.
    no offense(INTJs) but most INTJs lack or dont show emotions at all. i think they are the most uncomfortable wen it comes to showin there LOVE TOWARDS SOMEONE out of all the personality types. i think even more than ISTPs or ISTJs.

ISTPs and ISTJs have a hard time showing their emotions, but when it comes to loving someone i think they don't have a problem as long as it's not PUBLIC.

But INTJs i know, dont show love at all. it's as if it's torture.

BUT they are quite intuitive, they can almost read people's minds( SERIOUSLY). therefor they know when someone loves them, so they would if they want to find ways to express it creatively without embarrasing themselves( I AM PRETTY SURE THEY THINK IT IS EMBARRASSING TO SHOW THEIR LOVE TO SOMEONE, EVEN IF THAT'S THEIR GIRLFRIEND WHOM HE IS SURE THAT WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE THAT THEY DID, even if they did)

INTJ Profile

read the 5th sentence of that link
    Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    You're stereotyping to a ridiculous degree.
    Aye, markjENTJ. You make too many assumptions in that post.

INTJs do not lack emotions. Just because they do not show them readily does not mean they lack them.

There is a thread here, asking how INTJs show love/affection. The main point that I gathered is they will do things to help someone they care about. They might be the type who is completely under the radar about showing how much they care, but when they do it's something quiet and thoughtful for the person that matters to them.

I also do not see why you bring of INTJ love and affection in a thread that has little to do with it and when my post made no mention of it. In short, what the hell does love have to do with it?

Your post also makes the assumption that I (and other types) do not ever behave in ways that you've stereotyped as specifically INTJ behaviours. It also assumes that you know me well enough (maybe you do, maybe you don't...I've said a lot of stuff on this forums so it's plausible) to know whether or not I could adapt based on (and this is what I'm guessing) your likely bad experience with an INTJ. That last bit is gathered from what seemed to me an over-emphasis on INTJs and affection/love, which has nothing to do with your original premise.

I'm a bit disappointed in your reasoning.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Too many ENTPs 'ruining the authenticity' of this poll!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.