User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I've read the description of an INFJ and some of it I would agree with. I do get involved with suggesting things to other people such as career paths and how to get where I think they should be in life. hehe I like to encourage people to do their best. I love to see deserving people succeed!

Things seem to turn darker for me when people ignore my suggestions and keep crapping their way though life. I have to keep reminding myself that I will be happier if I just mind my own business.

I prefer not to have many friends because it is easier that way. I seem to have high expectations and the only person who can live up to them is my INTJ Husband. I don't choose to be the way that I am and if I could lighten up a little I would!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cindyrella View Post
    The descriptions I read of my type seem to paint the picture of a softspoken, sugary sweet individual who would be the perfect first grade teacher. That is probably the one INFPism I am having a hard time claiming.

I like helping other people...sometimes, but I'm not anymore generous than the next person. In fact I often feel exasperated by other people! If I take issue with someone, I don't hide it. I mean, I don't come right out with my dislike of someone, but my behavior towards them makes it pretty darn obvious I think.

I am pretty straightforward when I'm comfortable, and it typically doesn't take me long to get comfortable. I think I've got a lot of that "I am woman, hear me roar" sass to my personality, although to any stranger I come across I am polite and relatively softspoken. But if you spend longer than 10 minutes with me you'll find out pretty fast that I'm not so vanilla.

I have unusually strong, liberal opinions, which I have learned to keep to myself in my conservative, hell fire and brimstone community. But if I feel you can handle how passionately I discuss certain topics, I'll go for it with no hesitation.

NFs, what do you think? Particularly you introverts like me?
    The descriptions I read of my type seem to paint the picture of a softspoken, sugary sweet individual who would be the perfect first grade teacher. That is probably the one INFPism I am having a hard time claiming.

I am definitely not the sugar coated type. And the descriptions of INFPs really get to me too sometimes. Personally, I think it bothers me because it makes us sound incredibly weak/small when we are obviously strong in a lot of ways. On another side of this, I just can't relate to much of this type (I'm thinking 58% of these descriptions fit me).

I like helping other people...sometimes, but I'm not anymore generous than the next person. In fact I often feel exasperated by other people! If I take issue with someone, I don't hide it. I mean, I don't come right out with my dislike of someone, but my behavior towards them makes it pretty darn obvious I think.

I really do like helping...only when I'm not really doing anything myself. Other than that, please get away from me. There are times when I need to check myself and step back in a situation. I don't like feeling cornered, that's usually when I lash out. And if I don't like someone right away, they know it. There's no emotion on my face, my monotone voice kicks in, and to them I look like I"m ready to bail or punch someone. I've been called edgy.

I am pretty straightforward when I'm comfortable, and it typically doesn't take me long to get comfortable. I think I've got a lot of that "I am woman, hear me roar" sass to my personality, although to any stranger I come across I am polite and relatively softspoken. But if you spend longer than 10 minutes with me you'll find out pretty fast that I'm not so vanilla.

I'm very straightforward most of the time. And I'm softspoken too and I hate it. I literally do voice projection exercises to correct this.

I have unusually strong, liberal opinions, which I have learned to keep to myself in my conservative, hell fire and brimstone community. But if I feel you can handle how passionately I discuss certain topics, I'll go for it with no hesitation.

I think my area is mostly conservative, I honestly don't know or care to know. I'm not into politics at all. I don't care what people do, just get out of my way. I may sound kind of selfish, but anyone who truly knows me knows that I not in any way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

my opinions/ideals are quite strong and if asked about a certain moral subject (or any subject for that matter) i will debate whatever my point is to the end. if i find i am wrong i will openly admit it. debates should be progressive in thoughts and ideas. there is no point in debating if it is intellectually destructive to either parties.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1