• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Biorhythms

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah, the -75% under awareness helps explain why I've almost crashed about 10 times a day for the last week.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, funny story, when I was younger I had a book of computer programs (in the form of published source code; it was written in BASIC for older 80's computers that had BASIC interpreters built in) and one of them was a biorhythm calculator. You find these things crop up in the strangest of places :D

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
Lol, funny story, when I was younger I had a book of computer programs (in the form of published source code; it was written in BASIC for older 80's computers that had BASIC interpreters built in) and one of them was a biorhythm calculator. You find these things crop up in the strangest of places :D

Ha too funny--never would have expected a biorhythm calculator in any computer book (but I guess these websites with their calculators have to get the coding for the calculator's functioning somewhere)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Sort of... it's based of your birthday, so in that way, yes.

It's more than that. The curves are based on some planets movement (you could do it with all of them if you want but it would be a bit more complicated). It is astrology.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Huh well, regardless of how much BS it could be, it seems reasonably accurate for me right now:

Physical: -47% (yup)
Emotional: 88% (yup)
Intellectual: -34% (yup!)
Spiritual: 75% (guess so?)
Awareness: -16% (yup!)
Aesthetic: 46% (not sure what this is)
Intuition: -64% (pretty sure, yeah)

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
It's more than that. The curves are based on some planets movement (you could do it with all of them if you want but it would be a bit more complicated). It is astrology.

Good point.

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
Huh well, regardless of how much BS it could be, it seems reasonably accurate for me right now

LOL that's exactly what I thought... I'm feeling pretty crappy all around right now and ALL of my levels are ridiculously low.

Physical: -86%
Emotional: -74%
Intellectual: -66%
Spiritual: -100%
Awareness: -47%
Aesthetic: 46%
Intuition: -96%

I'd like to see someone try to beat that for the lowest levels (though I already beat myself when I posted this thread because they were even lower then if you can imagine that lol!)

Spirilis, aesthetic, I'm pretty sure would be your sense of or appreciation for beauty in things

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Physical: -85%
Emotional: -74%
Intellectual: 59%
Spiritual: 27%
Awareness: -100%
Aesthetic: -53%
Intuition: 86%

Wow, with -100% awareness, I'm surprised I haven't gotten hit by a car. :doh:

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I must've done that math wrong somehow, but alas I don't care enough at this moment to recheck my work :)

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Mine were all terrible except for awareness and aesthetic, typical for an ISFP I suppose.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well at least the theory and math is pretty simple-
Calculate biorhythms

The "biorhythms" start at birth and move upward, following a normal sinusoidal wave pattern whose period is a certain number of days (differing for each of the different metrics), e.g. the Physical part is a 23-day cycle.

Note that if you want to re-implement that yourself with code, be aware that in place of the "2*PI*(180/PI)" in the sin() function you should just use 2*PI (e.g. 2*3.14159) since most programming languages' sin() function expects radians rather than degrees.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Weird.

Physical 97%
Emotional -98%
Intellectual -42%
Spiritual 80%
Awareness 96%
Aesthetic -3%
Intuition -3%