• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What types help bring you out of a funk

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
If anyone ever needs a pick me up or a kick in the ass, let me know.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
yay! lovin the enfp love!!
sc0877dq.gif

and honestly...my bad mood leaves the second i'm with other people usually.

Strange, strange ExFx's (still weirded out by her ambush) :dont:

An athletic shaped chick wearing black leather and knee high stilettos. Black hair, green eyes, top zipped down to show a little more. Have her walk up to me and run her finger lightly down from my forehead to my navel with an evil little smirk. :devil:

Bad kitty!

If anyone ever needs a pick me up or a kick in the ass, let me know.

Can we volunteer other people for the ass kicking? Just curious...

:devil:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah...what the hell does that mean...do i need to sic synarch on ya...cuz i will...he told me i could.

She had a thread where she got freaked out because someone made bodily contact by way of hugging. Human contact fail.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ so...not at all related to anything i know anything about?? curious....

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Certain INTP's have helped me rationalise my way out of a funk, and ENFP's just help me out of my funk, period.

I haven't met any ENTP's in the real world but I imagine that would be the greatest combination of funk breaker for me, the rational with the oomph to go with it. :banana:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sounds like you might need one.

/halo

yeah...what the hell does that mean...do i need to sic synarch on ya...cuz i will...he told me i could.

Not about you lol :hug: <---- Me giving hugs. A step in the right direction.

She had a thread where she got freaked out because someone made bodily contact by way of hugging. Human contact fail.

I'm still very distraught about the whole thing. Must you make light of my phobias?

:boohoo:

:wink:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmm, I used to have a friend who was really good at it and I'm guessing she was an ESFP ;) My INTJ sometimes also succeeds at it, when he uses his dry sarcasm to comment upon the person/situation that is upsetting me :)

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
For me, a determined INTP can do wonders. I've never known anyone else who can lead me out of a mood with such subtlety that it feels unexpected and natural. They're also good at helping me work through issues while retaining a sensitive yet imperturbable manner.

ESFPs on occasion, because they force me to get outside myself and just move on.

pockets

MBTI Type
HUMM
NTs.
when i'm in a funk, it's usually because i'm trapped in a loop of irrational, warped thinking.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
No one really helps get me out of a funk. I do that job for other people on a consistent basis, but I don't really want other people doing it for me.

When I'm sad about something, I need to be around people. If people know that I'm sad about something, they won't want to be around me and it will be awkward. This in turn causes me to be alone, experience more sadness, and the cycle repeats. I find self reflection to be the best therapy anyways.

This is why I established my #1 rule to follow in life:
"Fuck it, life goes on"

I tried telling my INTJ friend about a problem I had once, the complete lack of care in the conversation was funny enough to cheer me up.