User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yay! another vote!! we win!! we win!! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

ENFPs confirmed as surely one of them if theres more than one type capable of it

ESFP

Oh my gawd, can you folks get me laughing even when I don't wanna.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

INFJs; they bring me strength, they aren't upbeat, expressive, or energetic like ENFJs, which I need, and the NF fits.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP

i was in a mood today, and my roommate (enfj) came home. most times she'll let me be in my bad mood, and sometimes it's nice to get to be all bleh, and have that be okay. usually i'll snap out of it too, slowly, but not having to cheer up or get over someting all at once can be pretty cathartic

...god forbid she be in a bad mood though, and just lock herself in her room no matter how anyone tries to help!
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

An athletic shaped chick wearing black leather and knee high stilettos. Black hair, green eyes, top zipped down to show a little more. Have her walk up to me and run her finger lightly down from my forehead to my navel with an evil little smirk.

Actually, having a decent conversation about something I'm actually interested in for once would help more than the above.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

When I'm down or stuck in a rut, I've a tendency to stay away from people, moreso than I already do, until I've pulled myself out. Being around people, even my best friends, is just additionally draining when I'm in that state.
    When I'm under direct emotional stress, I don't get a sense of emotional release from breaking down in front of people I'm close to. I rarely seek comfort from others. This also carries over to when I'm generally feeling exanimate or listless. I can't be motivated through interaction with others when I'm in that funk. I need to be by myself in order to process everything, and recover my internal drive.

Typically I seek inspiration. Hang out in my cave and try to remind myself why I wake up in the morning. Usually read [some kind of scifi/fantasy or philosphy/articles on psych] to clear my head, write, and listen to music. Sing along. Watch a musical. Theatre is a huge passion of mine, as is psychology and, well, just learning in general. Frequently that's the ticket for me, and I'm able to get around or "snap out of" whatever in the present is bothering me. Focus on the future and whatnot. It's very much like a light switch.

Once I'm feeling better, I gravitate toward people I can leak out my inspirations to, and exchange ideas [about literally anything and everything and nothing], and talk about their dreams with as well.. mainly with INF/TPs. And my INTJ friend is great... we discuss our "master plans," & debate everything from science & philosophy to the purely inane, hypothetical situations [like if and why an iconic hat would truly be necessary for the future ruler of Mars]... and he makes me laugh... at myself. Occasionally my ESFP friend will bring the unadulterated ridiculousness out of me. I like to make her laugh... and pull her into what she likes to call "heavy and deep bestfriend talks." She brings the ADHD-i-wanna-scale-buildings, sugar-crazed kid out of me, and I bring the dormant, deep-thinking philosopher out of her. Interesting give-and-take right there.

Eh, for me, when it comes down to it, it's all about the rekindling of passion, zest for life, in some form or another. Corny as that may sound.

Oh. And my cat. Of course.

MBTI
    INFP

I would say an ENFJ just so I forget myself and get caught up in their world. Keeps it interesting when I forget my problems for a while.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Xsfps.

everyone else seems too harsh and demanding when i'm in a funk..Or else I drag them down with me.
    The two sfps know exactly what I need to move out of that place. (or I just pull myself out of it.)

MBTI
    infp

enfps/esfps
    unless they are in a funk themselves - which - happens!
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou