User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    that was cruel. I am not Fucked up. No more than anyone else. My honesty is overly sensitive, just like yours is hard ass. What a horrible thing! Calling me so fucked up I drove you away? I didn't know that! So you decide to tell me in front of the whole place that I'm Fucked up? Thats just mean and hurtful. If your goal was to hurt and humiliate me publicly...well you did just that...you can have the win.
    That was cruel, and I apologize.

But your post made me really angry, calling me a faker? Saying I manipulate people to like me?

You insulted my character in front of everyone on here. How was I not justified to do the same thing to you?

beyondaurora

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Somebody's gotta tell them the cold hard truth.

I've taken that burden upon my shoulders.
    Now I know why you chose to put "megalomaniac" beneath your name.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    Um no one said anything about you being "fucked up", he clearly said "crazy antics". He was not trying to purposefully hurt you, but things like the above do drive people away. Theres no reason for your reaction, and such reactions make people want to avoid you cause they never know when something simple they said will light your fuse.

We know you have your social difficulties but at the same time its you who has to learn to over come them and function in society, not the other way around.
    While, I agree with your point Brother, she actually is quite estute, I did initially write "fucked up" in my anger.

CaptainChick helped to calm me down, and on further review I realized it was too cruel and attempted to make it less harsh.

I apologize if I wasn't quick enough and if I hurt you Rogue.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post
    Now I know why you chose to put "megalomaniac" beneath your name.

MBTI
    ENFP

ok, I said you guys win. I drive people away. I get it. I just tried to be nice to you guys. Now who's gonna befriend me on this site. Nobody after hearing this... I never ever said anything bad about any of you. I drove your friendship away and you drove me off this site.

I just thought you were nicer than your post sounded.

At least you apologized and owned up to what you really said
    "bad things happen when people touch me!!"

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't have social issues!! now youre just trying to hurt me because you know you can.
    "bad things happen when people touch me!!"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I don't have social issues!! now youre just trying to hurt me because you know you can.
    Ill no longer discuss this matter with you on a public thread, if you to continue PMing me we'll discuss there.
    SDMF

ByMySword

Cool UO

I never ever said anything bad about any of you.
    I do believe these were your exact words.

so basically you have to trick people into liking you? then sleeping with you....then you're like "hell with 'em" and get rid of them when you're done. Shocking! I thought you were awesomeness..guess I was fooled!
    Are you just a big Faker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue
    I drove your friendship away and you drove me off this site.
    No, you didn't drive away my friendship until you posted the above.

We've already made this public, so I'll finish it that way.

I explained to you how busy I was with school and work. I can't reply to 5,000 e-mails and PMs everyday, I'm sorry. I was overwhelmed.

Then when I didn't, your reaction was completely blown out of proportion and I was taken aback.

But we worked that out and I've been fine getting an e-mail or PM every once in awhile. If I don't reply, don't take it personal. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just busy.

It was with your post that I quoted above that I felt truly insulted and angered. And thats the only thing I'm angry about.

Whether you intended to or not, that post was very insulting to me, and as I said in my response, it was I who has never been cruel to YOU!!!

But with your insulting post, I felt I was justified in letting you know I was insulted. Sorry if I offended you, but you gave the first insult.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Father is ENTP.
    Mother is INFJ.

From my view.

INFJ does it more out of higher-moral code sort of thing. "I know better than you."
    ENTP does it more out of the subconscious. "This is what I want and I will get it."

Of course my father really isn't a healthy ENTP and has a hard time hearing "no" so... not sure if my view is bias.

But this is stupid - I don't think one type is more manipulative than any other type. It all depends on the emotional age of the person in question and their motives. You cannot ever say "one type is more manipulative than another type" without a huge amount of generalizations being assumed about the type in question.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

ok, I said you guys win. I drive people away. I get it. I just tried to be nice to you guys. Now who's gonna befriend me on this site. Nobody after hearing this...
    If someone wanted to be your friend here, I don't think they would take anything in this thread into consideration, as things are getting rather heated. At least I wouldn't, anyways.