User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    *snip*
    You're not supposed to leak that info!
    But actually.. As long as no one got hurt. *shrug*

I think ENTPs are more see through. But I've noticed that people react to passive-aggressiveness pretty easily. Sometimes..
    "I mean.. I did not want you to do that for me. I was just pissed. But thanks anyway."
    But still, I attempt too be as blunt and so on about what I want from people, I dislike indirect stuff.. And then I go and do it myself, on purpose, or even if I don't notice. Such an ass.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    OMG! I soooo did not think you were like that!
    What? Yes you did!!!! You of all people should know!!!!

I've never lied about how I am to anyone. If anyone has a problem with it.......well, seriously, what can I do about it besides give empty threats?

But you get the idea.

Anyway, you can't be mad at me for being honest.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the application of force and influence, which is what manipulation is.
    Dont scare the shit out of the young girls old man
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    so basically you have to trick people into liking you? then sleeping with you....then you're like "hell with 'em" and get rid of them when you're done. Shocking! I thought you were awesomeness..guess I was fooled!
    Explains alot though! Castaway! unbelievable....Why can't you just be yourself and let people like you on their own. Are you just a big Faker?
    I am just shocked!
    Are you serious?

I can't believe so many of you have read so much into this. Who said I wasn't being myself? Who said I was tricking people into liking me? I honestly don't get it.

If I took out the thing about the girls, none of you would have anything to say.

Don't get mad because your crazy antics drove me away Rogue. I was never cruel to you.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    BMS is being honest, let's at least grant him that.

And I think he "manipulated" these girls by persuading them to leave what I would imagine to be their deadbeat boyfriends.

He's a good guy, but he is still a man and situation permitting, men tend to manipulate their circumstances to benefit their favor.

Also, I think that an F has a lot more potential and power to be more manipulative than a T.
    I BMS' honesty. He doesn't sugarcoat it.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Wow, the reactions to BMS's admission in this thread are fascinating to me. Did you all miss the part where he said he wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally? Do all of you really never do or say anything that will benefit you? Is this the 'Saints R Us' forum?

His description sounded to me like he looks for a win-win, not that he plays with people's minds for fun. It is entirely possible that those girls came to him for advice because they wanted his help to break up with their boyfriends. The words values and ethics are in his description. Now they may not match yours, but judging him seems reactionary to me.
    You get it!!! Thank you!!!

The so called "girls" were all very good friends with deadbeat boyfriends, and 2 of them I ended up having an extended relationship with.

One I fell in love with.

Don't make me out to be a monster just because I'm being honest.

beyondaurora

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Wow, the reactions to BMS's admission in this thread are fascinating to me. Did you all miss the part where he said he wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally? Do all of you really never do or say anything that will benefit you? Is this the 'Saints R Us' forum?

His description sounded to me like he looks for a win-win, not that he plays with people's minds for fun. It is entirely possible that those girls came to him for advice because they wanted his help to break up with their boyfriends. The words values and ethics are in his description. Now they may not match yours, but judging him seems reactionary to me.

Okay, here we go...

No, I did not miss the part where he said he wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally. Nor did I miss the words "values" and "ethics" in his description.

However, I also seemed to catch the phrases "but she wants it, so it's cool", "I have the person in the palm of my hands", "I would never advise someone I cared about to do the wrong thing", "the advice I give is never harmful", etc., etc.

For one, by definition you cannot "manipulate" someone into doing something they want.

Secondly, am I the only one concerned with someone who thinks that they know what is right for another person and manipulates that person to carry out related decisions?! Even if he does have the incredible gift of knowing what's right for others (an admission that I find both scary and narcissistic), where are the ethics in that?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    I BMS' honesty. He doesn't sugarcoat it.
    I his no-shame-in-his-game attitude, too.

Also, he's a puppy.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    You're not supposed to leak that info!
    lol, I didn't mean too, but you know how we are.

We're hesitant about being honest, but we're so anti-censorship if we censor ourselves, its like we're being dishonest with ourselves. And that I can't have.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm not manipulative at all.