ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    At their house.
    Lol, truth!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

hehe, it's funny INFPs think prison. One of my teachers first lines to me after a few years out of school was, "hi, good to see you aren't in jail yet."

Best place to find ENFPs would be in university doing their 3rd degree, though probably still not attending lectures.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Best place to find ENFPs would be in university doing their 3rd degree, though probably still not attending lectures.
    HAHA...true! Sigh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I call it ENFP crazy eyes.
    "Love is not a product of reasonings and statistics. It just comes--none knows whence--and cannot explain itself." -Mark Twain, Eve's Diary

"Laughter which cannot be suppressed is catching. Sooner or later it washes away our defences, and undermines our dignity, and we join in it -- ashamed of our weakness, and embittered against the cause of its exposure, but no matter, we have to join in, there is no help for it." Mark Twain

MBTI
    GONE

^^ Ha ha ha...uh...

I think it depends on the kind of ENFP you're looking for?

It's true ENFPs have their reclusive/introverted moments where they like staying home.

Personally, I just got out of a long introversion spell so I try to be out and about.

You should also look at community groups and activities (poetry slams, writing groups, craft circles, fashion shows, film festivals) and community centers or any place they offer classes.

ENXPs tend to take lots of random classes like horse back riding, home brewery, pottery, photography, pilates, etc. and be attracted to seasonal fairs like Ren Fest, agricultural fairs, expos, travelling circus, etc. And also music shows and performances.

The classes and community organizing events and conferences are the best ways to meet an ENFP when they are 'on'. Volunteering together is generally a recommended way for peopel to 'meet' other people, but this is especially true if you want to meet an ENFP (or they wanna meet you ) And at a conference, the exchange of ideas means an ENFP is 'on' and engaged and enthusiastic about having a good discussion.

Otherwise, clubs, bars, lounges, and especially non-cheesy dance nights are a good place to see ENFPs. It will be hard to meet one though. When people are dancing on the floor, you can't really tell what type is what and with music being so loud, you don't really meet people.

Look for events that are monthly or less frequent or one time events - basically 'new' places and events that a short-attention span ENFP will be attracted to.

How to spot ENFPs: We prolly *won't* be fighting with other patrons or getting aggressive with the bartender, but they could possibly be mingling and very happily chatting away with random people.

ENFP - the person who chats up a storm with random people. Distinguished from ENFJ because it's more random than socially on point and distinguished from ENTP b/c it's not as point orientated (?)

So when an ENFP is 'on' and in their element, look for the positive person trying to engage with people and/or ideas. Or the person who is really, really into whatever is going on around them in a goofy "this is fun!" way.

Oh yeah, and karaoke's another good one.

And ENFPs are also creatures of habit, so we have our few 'regular' safe spots that possibly break all the 'rules' above. You would have to know the ENFP first to know their hideouts.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    Like there was a thread for INTPs (here or on INTPc), where can ENFPs be found (if not everywhere)?
    I don't know, but once I found you, you would probably wished you weren't!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

That's so true. We do have our reclusive moments.

Nowadays, I'll prolly be seen at my favorite Border's Bookstore. The dork with tons of books and printed coupons in her arms. Yes- coupons (I'm broke, folks)!

Other than that, the gym, and yes, randomly taking courses of interest (cooking, art- though I'm a sensotard, I still try to learn and expand my skills and interests).

What else.. hang out with my friends- do something casual (we're old.. they have babies now.. ahahahah). Besides that, I really like helping others, so this Christmas- at a homeless shelter serving dinner at breakfast. I also did volunteer work last year on a medical mission with doctors from the American Pediatrics Society- it was FUN! New faces. Heartfelt experiences. I wished I could've had more money to help out those people from post-war conditions. Other than that, periodically at the thrift shop, mom and pop shops, art store. Since gas prices are cheaper, I'll be out and about with friends/family more often. Yay!

MBTI
    ENFP

At the airport..? Places to go, people to see hahaha
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP

Eh, if I'm feeling social I like to hang out at coffee-shops, bookstores, low-profile music venues, friends' houses or just walking around outside (we have a fantastic bay/harbor where I live). The whole taking random classes thing is kind of true as well.

If I'm in need of some time to myself, I'm usually at home playing music/reading/sleeping/vegging, out driving around (wasting gas now that it's cheaper :P), or outside somewhere and don't really want to be found.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

barnes and nobles (or any bookstore... we can be spotted or more heard, quite easily), the mall (im from central south jersey, we have many malls), college (similar to bookstore), the gym (well youll find me there), really anywhere, ENFPs seem to have a very wide range of tastes (as many other types also do) and this leads us into many many locations.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1