• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What Are the Best Qualities of Each NF Type?

G

Glycerine

But the implication doesn't seem to be that INFPs are pure - rather that they are good at purifying emotions (mark how it's not specifically their own emotions)

Also, I think the poster was going for some alliteration ;)

man, I love your insights into things. :)

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
INFP - *not enough real-world data*
ENFP - They're basically like a cold beer at the end of a long day, they can really take the edge off of life while making you feel like you belong. That and they're very passionate about what they're interested in and seem very sincere overall. People magnets.
INFJ - They think my ideas are ingenious. They're like my little sidekicks and they know that I only have their best interests in mind when I suggest something to them.
ENFJ FTW :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ, ftw, indeed. *smokes cigarette pretentiously* :D

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two
ENFJ:Caring
ENFP:Exciting

Cant say for the other two

revolve

I seriously am IN LOVE with all my NF brethren . . . I know a few of every kind & nothin' but love . . . i want to make babies with every last one of you.

ENFJ: full of energy! vivacious! infectious! silly, intelligent, hard working, hearty, courageous, independent, insightful beautiful beautiful people that i love and connect with on many levels.
INFP: gentle, graceful, whimsical, kind, deep, intuitive as hell, insightful, empathic, nonconformist, sensitive, amazing communication skills. love to you.
INFJ: i have been obsessed with you INFJs for 2 years now. I guess i secretly want to be you or more like you. there is so much behind your eyes - - that you so draw me in . . . and it's painful because i want to be calm & mysterious like you. i am seeing an INFJ currently . . . & finally . . . we will see . . . he is so hard to get to know.
ENFPs: that's me . . . no comment

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I seriously am IN LOVE with all my NF brethren . . . I know a few of every kind & nothin' but love . . . i want to make babies with every last one of you.

BABIES! YAY! :D We should have an NF love party meetup sometime... :)

file cabinet

ENFJ... resonating good vibes! Talking and mingling with everybody.
ENFP... my partners in crime! pushing each others envelopes.
INFP... warm and calm on the surface! things are a little more glitchy under the surface ;).
INFJ... powerful gaze! their eyes are steam shovels into your soul.

nameBRAND

MBTI Type
ENFP
ahhh awesome thread ! Sorry I can't contribute as I don't have the grasp on the differences and definitions of the types =( ... yet =D

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ - Candy Cane (Oh-so-fun, striped, available in a variety of flavors, they make everyday feel like naughty/fun time under the Christmas tree! /licklick /CRUNCH!)
INFJ - Licorice (Unique flavor, and an acquired taste that makes your tongue tingle, but once you go black... ;) Mmmm ... anisey goodness.)
ENFP - Bubble Gum (They're sweet, they're sour, they POP! and they go the distance. They wear you out while freshening your breath! Delightful. NomNomNom)
INFP - Caramel (Chewy, goooooey, delicious indulgence. /salivates hungrily)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*eats Iwakar* *gets an awesome cavity*

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
INFP - hopeless romantics
INFJ - someone you can count on, no bullshit dramatics
ENFP - funny as hell, generous
ENFJ - Don't have enough RL experience with

invaderzim

MBTI Type
INFJ
ENFJ- (only know based off my dad):: awesome, hyper, loving, sensitive, sooo caring, deep and insightful, best motivational speaker ever (definite clut leaders lol)

Saffronsocks

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
iwakar - soooo yummy! I love me some food metaphors AND some NF love!

let's see,

ENFJ - not a lot of experience, but --- Naughty Adventurers, yes! Everything is so epic, and exciting and they trail crowds of perplexed followers. don't date one.
INFJ - I'm biased... we rule cause we're made of infinite things
INFP - best male friends ever! Listen forever and deeply and remember all your emotional nooks and crannies, will totally go on imagination trips, have these cute little breakdowns where they get all kitten-y and girlish. :D
ENFP - they keep energy flowing beautifully. Nothing unclogs a tight atmosphere like an ENFP just doing it's thing (I adore you guys!). I don't even mind when you get all distant and weird, it's like, you've earned it. (and a distant weird ENFP is still good for the atmosphere cause you're usually just so pleasantly vocal about it. paradoxical maybe but true).

staytuned7

ENFJ - Candy Cane (Oh-so-fun, striped, available in a variety of flavors, they make everyday feel like naughty/fun time under the Christmas tree! /licklick /CRUNCH!)
INFJ - Licorice (Unique flavor, and an acquired taste that makes your tongue tingle, but once you go black... Mmmm ... anisey goodness.)
ENFP - Bubble Gum (They're sweet, they're sour, they POP! and they go the distance. They wear you out while freshening your breath! Delightful. NomNomNom)
INFP - Caramel (Chewy, goooooey, delicious indulgence. /salivates hungrily)

THIS ROCKS :D :D :D hehehe. Totally true! I especially love INFJ being licorice. Licorice is my favourite candy!

ENFJ: cute as all get-out, loveable, loving, unwaveringly warm, caring, "zany cult leaders" when they want to be :D haha

ENFP: ah! I can't say enough good stuff. My ENFP friends are the most wonderful humans you'd ever meet. ENFPs are silly, warm and spontaneous. There doesn't seem to be a ruthless bone in their body. They're passionate and over-the-top and EXHAUSTING (but in the endorphine-charged, post-workout way. ;)) haha

INFP: not enough experience :( It's a shame, you guys seem to be so great from what I glean from here.

INFJ: I'm biased, of course, but INFJs are a load of awesome. We're complex, insightful, silly (given the right moment), crazy (in the admirable kind of way), warm, loving, hopelessly optimistic. We're sharp, intelligent, witty, and sincere. I really could go on and on. I don't feel like I focus on the good INFJ stuff enough (always putting myself down :blush:)

NFs FTW! :D

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
ENFJ: The Mother Goose
Good - The hugest doers of the NF type. They're the best type for motivating people and have a huge well of energy. Pragmatically insightful about how people tick.
Bad - Can be extremely insecure and explosive. Weak Ti makes them prone to rash, pseudo-logical rantings, and can be the biggest scumbags to you, but be everyone ELSES best friend. Including your friends and family.

INFJ: The Owl
Good - Can have extremely deep insights to anything that interests them. They're the best type for casual one-on-one conversations. Naturally accepting of people.
Bad - Struggle with objectivity -I struggle with reality all the time- unless matured. Can be infuriatingly neurotic and stubborn. Generally have acclimatize to new things before even doing anything.

INFP: The Feline
Good - Can be very people-smart and add a layer of whimsy to any gathering.
Bad - Could be considered the least useful type, and many struggle with detaching their identity from their inner emotions.

ENFP: The Caffeinated Kitten*
Good - Very outgoing and lead groups to new, silly ideas with a perma-grin on their face. Many can also go into Business Mode on what seems like a whim.
Bad - Aren't good at settling down on one thing and tend to be fickle.
*Also voted most likely to end up tangled in a ball of yarn.

Kobe

MBTI Type
INFP
ENFP: Very energetic, deep, pure, "always look on the bright side of life" , :yay:
ENFJ: Intensely caring and understanding, awesome moms, good motivators
INFP: very intelligent, much fantasy, great listeners.

Haven't met any INFJ's yet - shame o:

Last edited: