• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What Are the Best Qualities of Each NF Type?

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Meta and Dewey keep us all occupied. ;)

Us never ending to try and pull Dewey out of any narrow-minded thinking in his comfort zone, making him not know whether to respect us or rip our fucking heads off?

and us having to hold Meta's world domination plans at bay, until he offers to give us each significantly large countries, and then assisting him in his plans (until the ENFPs lose interest)?

yeah.. thats occupying enough.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
ENFJ- charismatic, great communicators
ENFP- magnetic, enthusiastic
INFP- great listeners, caring
INFJ- intuitive about everything

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So why aren't INFPs intuitive about everything? I know I am. I think it's safe to say that any NF could be a good mediator, counselor, or listener, and that all NFs are/can be intuitive about everything.

But yeah. There are some factors that separate them.

ENFP- Definite people persons. They can get along with pretty much anyone. They are fun to be around and spontaneous.
ENFJ- Not too much experience except for one person, but they seem to be genuinely concerned a lot about how people feel that they care about. They can also get a lot of stuff done (not procrastinators).
INFP- Self sacrificing, spontaneous, complex, misunderstood. Concerned about keeping an inner calm.
INFJ- Seems to have an over active intuition compared to the other NFs, seems to dwell on one thing for a long time until they have it figured out (leads to over analization and being paranoid about the subject.).

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
So why aren't INFPs intuitive about everything? I know I am. I think it's safe to say that any NF could be a good mediator, counselor, or listener, and that all NFs are/can be intuitive about everything.

I wrote down the first associations that came to my head, didn't mean to be taken too seriously :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry, I tend to be an overly serious person. :BangHead:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

I really like this. I seem to surround myself with a lot of NFs.

I also like how you were putting the positive spin on it. It's so easy to see negative in other personality types.

G

Glycerine

But yeah. There are some factors that separate them.

ENFP- Definite people persons. They can get along with pretty much anyone. They are fun to be around and spontaneous.
ENFJ- Not too much experience except for one person, but they seem to be genuinely concerned a lot about how people feel that they care about. They can at qualitieslso get a lot of stuff done (not procrastinators).
INFP- Self sacrificing, spontaneous, complex, misunderstood. Concerned about keeping an inner calm.
INFJ- Seems to have an over active intuition compared to the other NFs, seems to dwell on one thing for a long time until they have it figured out (leads to over analization and being paranoid about the subject.).

hey those aren't those aren't the best qualities of an INFJ.... more like the worst... haha. It's supposed to be positive!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey those aren't those aren't the best qualities of an INFJ.... more like the worst... haha. It's supposed to be positive!

But you dwell in it for a while, then you have full understanding of it. That is a good quality.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ - Not enough real life data - gotta pass.
ENFP - If there is fun and warmth to be had, they will find it. Even if they have to pull it out with a pair of pliers.
emot-argh.gif

INFJ - Warm. Intelligent. Soft yet rock-hard strong. Obnoxiously persistent banterers. :D
INFP - Loyal. Caring. Insightful. Will do everything in our power to keep you from ever knowing it, though.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

But you dwell in it for a while, then you have full understanding of it. That is a good quality.

I don't know if over-analyzation and paranoia are positive qualities. Could be though, depending on your perspective ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENFJ - Charm
ENFP - Cleverness
INFP - Catharsis
INFJ - Complexity

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ENFJ - helpfulness/thoughtfulness

ENFP - (ahhhhh....I don't want to brag..:D)

INFP - understanding/compassion

INFJ - (don't know enough about them yet....)

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP - If there is fun and warmth to be had, they will find it. Even if they have to pull it out with a pair of pliers.
emot-argh.gif

:rofl1:
Too true.

(Based on my own dealings)
ENFJ - Fantastically charismatic, draw people together and generally bring out the extroversion in others. They can drive you totally insane - then make you crack a smile............and you've just forgotten why you were mad in the first place.
ENFP - --Have yet to meet an ENFP outside of the one up here in my own head---
INFP - Truly beautiful people, deeply-rooted compassion and morals which just wont quit. An insane imagination which results in some highly stimulating conversations when brought out of their shell.
INFJ - Out of every type, this is the one which fascinates me the most. :shock: Complex, quietly intense individuals who don't often let loose with words - but when they DO talk, it'd sure as hell do you good to listen and learn. They've got it all figured out.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ - Out of every type, this is the one which fascinates me the most. Complex, quietly intense individuals who don't often let loose with words - but when they DO talk, it'd sure as hell do you good to listen and learn. They've got it all figured out.

Yes, I admitt when I start talking, I can't shutup! Whether it be about people, politics, The future, interests/hobbies etc, I'll let ya know all about it.. But start asking me "small Talk" questions and you'll feel the tension and my "reservedness"..

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't understand the INFP catharsis thing. It isn't an adjective, so it's blowing my mind...

2. A purifying or figurative cleansing of the emotions, especially pity and fear, described by Aristotle as an effect of tragic drama on its audience.

This is what INFPs are best at.

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
Then just say purity

But the implication doesn't seem to be that INFPs are pure - rather that they are good at purifying emotions (mark how it's not specifically their own emotions)

Also, I think the poster was going for some alliteration ;)