User Tag List

First 45678 Last

ENFJ - Candy Cane (Oh-so-fun, striped, available in a variety of flavors, they make everyday feel like naughty/fun time under the Christmas tree! /licklick /CRUNCH!)
    INFJ - Licorice (Unique flavor, and an acquired taste that makes your tongue tingle, but once you go black... Mmmm ... anisey goodness.)
    ENFP - Bubble Gum (They're sweet, they're sour, they POP! and they go the distance. They wear you out while freshening your breath! Delightful. NomNomNom)
    INFP - Caramel (Chewy, goooooey, delicious indulgence. /salivates hungrily)
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

*eats Iwakar* *gets an awesome cavity*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

INFP - hopeless romantics
    INFJ - someone you can count on, no bullshit dramatics
    ENFP - funny as hell, generous
    ENFJ - Don't have enough RL experience with

MBTI
    INFJ

ENFJ- (only know based off my dad):: awesome, hyper, loving, sensitive, sooo caring, deep and insightful, best motivational speaker ever (definite clut leaders lol)

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

iwakar - soooo yummy! I love me some food metaphors AND some NF love!

let's see,

ENFJ - not a lot of experience, but --- Naughty Adventurers, yes! Everything is so epic, and exciting and they trail crowds of perplexed followers. don't date one.
    INFJ - I'm biased... we rule cause we're made of infinite things
    INFP - best male friends ever! Listen forever and deeply and remember all your emotional nooks and crannies, will totally go on imagination trips, have these cute little breakdowns where they get all kitten-y and girlish.
    ENFP - they keep energy flowing beautifully. Nothing unclogs a tight atmosphere like an ENFP just doing it's thing (I adore you guys!). I don't even mind when you get all distant and weird, it's like, you've earned it. (and a distant weird ENFP is still good for the atmosphere cause you're usually just so pleasantly vocal about it. paradoxical maybe but true).

ENFJ - Candy Cane (Oh-so-fun, striped, available in a variety of flavors, they make everyday feel like naughty/fun time under the Christmas tree! /licklick /CRUNCH!)
    INFJ - Licorice (Unique flavor, and an acquired taste that makes your tongue tingle, but once you go black... Mmmm ... anisey goodness.)
    ENFP - Bubble Gum (They're sweet, they're sour, they POP! and they go the distance. They wear you out while freshening your breath! Delightful. NomNomNom)
    INFP - Caramel (Chewy, goooooey, delicious indulgence. /salivates hungrily)
    THIS ROCKS hehehe. Totally true! I especially love INFJ being licorice. Licorice is my favourite candy!

ENFJ: cute as all get-out, loveable, loving, unwaveringly warm, caring, "zany cult leaders" when they want to be haha

ENFP: ah! I can't say enough good stuff. My ENFP friends are the most wonderful humans you'd ever meet. ENFPs are silly, warm and spontaneous. There doesn't seem to be a ruthless bone in their body. They're passionate and over-the-top and EXHAUSTING (but in the endorphine-charged, post-workout way. ) haha

INFP: not enough experience It's a shame, you guys seem to be so great from what I glean from here.

INFJ: I'm biased, of course, but INFJs are a load of awesome. We're complex, insightful, silly (given the right moment), crazy (in the admirable kind of way), warm, loving, hopelessly optimistic. We're sharp, intelligent, witty, and sincere. I really could go on and on. I don't feel like I focus on the good INFJ stuff enough (always putting myself down )

NFs FTW!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I like cuddly NFs!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

ENFJ: The Mother Goose
    Good - The hugest doers of the NF type. They're the best type for motivating people and have a huge well of energy. Pragmatically insightful about how people tick.
    Bad - Can be extremely insecure and explosive. Weak Ti makes them prone to rash, pseudo-logical rantings, and can be the biggest scumbags to you, but be everyone ELSES best friend. Including your friends and family.

INFJ: The Owl
    Good - Can have extremely deep insights to anything that interests them. They're the best type for casual one-on-one conversations. Naturally accepting of people.
    Bad - Struggle with objectivity -I struggle with reality all the time- unless matured. Can be infuriatingly neurotic and stubborn. Generally have acclimatize to new things before even doing anything.

INFP: The Feline
    Good - Can be very people-smart and add a layer of whimsy to any gathering.
    Bad - Could be considered the least useful type, and many struggle with detaching their identity from their inner emotions.

ENFP: The Caffeinated Kitten*
    Good - Very outgoing and lead groups to new, silly ideas with a perma-grin on their face. Many can also go into Business Mode on what seems like a whim.
    Bad - Aren't good at settling down on one thing and tend to be fickle.
    *Also voted most likely to end up tangled in a ball of yarn.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    iNFp
    Enneagram
    4w3?

INFP
    Could be considered the least useful type
    *sigh*
    Yep.

Painfully Bipolar

MBTI
    INFP

ENFP: Very energetic, deep, pure, "always look on the bright side of life" ,
    ENFJ: Intensely caring and understanding, awesome moms, good motivators
    INFP: very intelligent, much fantasy, great listeners.

Haven't met any INFJ's yet - shame o:
    Last edited by Kobe; 08-09-2009 at 07:45 AM.

"We all have time to spend or waste, and it is our decision what to do with it. But once passed, it is gone forever. "-Bruce lee