MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I've known INTJ's to do that too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    It's not just an NFJ thing.
    +1

Between the one INFJ and the INTJ that I know, I definitely would fear the stare of the INTJ moreso than the F.

I think it more has to do with the way you get into the mood you do.

In my experience.. INTJ's have a very interesting way of balancing this "I don't care enough/it's not efficient enough to voice my irritation here." and "I don't mind saying what needs to be said/That's bugging me, so let's fix it by saying so."
    My INFJ is misleading because he's very E for an I.. Insufficient data.

That being said.. I've been told that since I'm usually happy, or usually I tell people nicely off to the side the things that need to be said, that it can be scary to just give this angry stare. To see someone that's usually open and forth-right get angry in a way that's silent and piercing is unexpected and, thus, mayhap a bit more terrifying than from someone you'd expect it from.

If you're usually an outspoken angry person, or if you're not quick to anger, I'd say these two make for the most potentially fearful soul-piercing stares.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    +1

Between the one INFJ and the INTJ that I know, I definitely would fear the stare of the INTJ moreso than the F.

I think it more has to do with the way you get into the mood you do.

In my experience.. INTJ's have a very interesting way of balancing this "I don't care enough/it's not efficient enough to voice my irritation here." and "I don't mind saying what needs to be said/That's bugging me, so let's fix it by saying so."
    My INFJ is misleading because he's very E for an I.. Insufficient data.

That being said.. I've been told that since I'm usually happy, or usually I tell people nicely off to the side the things that need to be said, that it can be scary to just give this angry stare. To see someone that's usually open and forth-right get angry in a way that's silent and piercing is unexpected and, thus, mayhap a bit more terrifying than from someone you'd expect it from.

If you're usually an outspoken angry person, or if you're not quick to anger, I'd say these two make for the most potentially fearful soul-piercing stares.
    I'm the second way, haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I think I only get pierced by the NTJs because the Fs seem to take one look in and run away trying to scrub their brains.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I've never felt intimidated or put-off by NFJs of any kind, nor NTJs. Crossing up an ISTJ/ISTP might lead to a hard stare, however.
    Oh yeah, definitely +1 for the ISTJ evil eye. I tormented the ISTJ in my circle of friends geeks in high school, and was psychically fueled by his visible anger.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

My stare is anything but intimidating.

MBTI
    INFP

I haven't met someone who did that, but if they did, it would give me a reason to look them in the eye since I always seem to never find a persons eyes worth noticing.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I've known INTJ's to do that too...
    Agree.

The ENFJs I know DEFINITELY do the "soul-piercing stare" ..... NOBODY else does but an INTJ I know.

Also, though I'm an INTP ..... I think I'm a split personality-type between work-life (more INTJ) and else (INTP) ...... and I've been told (and can personally feel) a few times that I give this stare to co-workers when they're saying stuff and I don't think they're correct in what they're saying. The comments have been to the extent that it's a real condescending and "you're really full of crap"-type look.

beyondaurora

Wow. I'm characteristically known for a few types of "looks" that I give people.

1) The "I don't believe a word you're saying" look. This usually occurs with my boyfriend. It typically happens when he's telling me a story (something he did during the day, for example), and I'm feeling out his truthfulness. I'm scanning his face for "tells". I may give the look, however, even before I have come to a conclusion about his honesty.

2) The "This is so amazing to talk to you about something that really means something to me!" look. I am typically reserved in nature, but when something really interests me, I "come alive" and have been told that I have a very active, passionate look in my eyes.

3) The "I can see through to your soul" look. This is intent eye contact with the motive of deeply connecting with the other person. My best guy friend has told me that on numerous occasions he has had to look away from me because he needed to guard himself from connecting with me too deeply. Our relationship is strictly platonic, but he has felt in these moments, flashes of something more.

4) The "I'm analyzing why you are the way you are" look. My sister gets really pissed off at me because she feels like I am judging her when she's telling me things about herself. In reality, I'm just trying to understand why she is the way she is (we're REALLY different people). I'm really not trying to judge her, just understand her.

Communication for me heavily relies on giving and receiving visual cues.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My cat Peaches can stare down anyone. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ +1. I have night-terrors of Peaches all the time.

It is my belief cats may possess some of the scariest glares in the animal kingdom.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge