User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I walk quite fast, or glide as we INFPs do, and because I make a habit of staring to the sky, with my glazed "drug user eyes", people usually step out of the way if they see me coming. If they don't have time to react, they freeze and I flow past them, just in time. My friends always shout "look out", because they think I'm going to collide with something.

I also stop cars with my Dali stare O(_)O *FREEZE*

You can part the crowds on Oxford St., which is often totally full of people, by just walking and not making eye contact with people, just saying.

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram

i usually move out of the way, but i think that has more to do with the fact that i'm 5'2 than my type.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    This is only posted here because I'm NF, everyone is welcome to answer.

I just wanted to see if there was some type answer to this because I was walking, and moved out of the way for someone and started to wonder if particular types are movers or move out of my way people.

So basically which are you?
    Basically I'm a mover. I could go into why but no matter..generally I move for others...

however I live in a beach town with a long boardwalk and many people from NYC come and stay in town during the summer. A lot of them are rude, obnoxious and by their body language almost demand that you move for them. I don't. It's physically draining but I've gotta do it. I don't expect anyone to thank me for moving..I do it because it's no big deal..but when someone expect you to move for them...don't ask me how I know...somehow my body knows and it moves almost automatically for some and stays put for others.

When the tourist go home...I'm back to being a mover for all.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I've noticed most people are oblivious when your walking behind I mean I was blocked from getting around someone and breathing down their neck (I wasn't trying to be the close, trust me) any ways I'm sure I could have stolen their wallet and they wouldn't have noticed. I'm always aware if someones behind me even if I have head phones 90% of the time I'll know someones their without looking.
    yeh, I'm too aware of my surroundings normally if anything. I never get how you could miss that stuff, unless I'm really excited or something. If I'm just walking, what else is there that is that interesting to notice?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Anentropic IxTx View Post
    Interesting. I tend to walk quite fast, and often just move where I need to instinctually to keep the pace.
    I'll add to that..If you use your periph...and walk the straight line, like you're not paying attention to those directly in your path up ahead, they'll notice this and instinctively move out of the way. Just don't do it when I'm approaching!! You owe me one!! Ha.

MBTI
    ENTP

I defiantly never move. In highschool I would just walk at a casual pace pushing people threw the halls in my school, not only was i 6'2 at the age of 15, but I was one of the few kids who wore all black to school and wrestled at a competitive state level. So when I got a girlfriend senior year, after finding walking "with" her was way to slow, I just dragged her threw the halls in my wake. I cant imagine people not moving out of the way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

I move. I always move. I move and apologize to the other person for being in their way. I fail.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I move, mainly because of my size/gender.

I would love for someone to respect me enough to where I'm not FORCED to move.

I've tried not moving, and people will unabashedly run into me.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    big vehicle often barge through lanes without leaving safe or even remotely sensible gaps!
    Where's the common courtesy here, right? I know what you mean. Where I live, cops drive in police hummers, police suburbans & police Mercedes motorcycles. Talk about frivolous spending on taxpayers' money. They don't mind driving like assholes. Btw, the people in my surrounding area vote fiscally/socially conservative. wow. haha (cough, ahem- hypo ahem- crites).

You don't know how many times I've seen suburbans & monster trucks flip over in my neighborhood. Once people start driving big cars, for whatever reasons, they think that just bc they have this 'Big' protective shell that they can just endanger anyone, including themselves, and still be okay. Hmm.. I hope they learn their lessons soon.

The car I have might look looserish, but the brains behind this vehicle knows how to manually control it pretty well. Luckily, I have a small vehicle that allows me to swerve quickly. Hehe! So I DEFINITELY move!