• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do you move, or do people move for you?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I either move, or I get into a collision, and I get into collisions pretty often...

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
The only people that don't for me are black dudes here... everyone else is intimidated by me :devil:

MBTI Type
INxJ
I'm very aware of my personal space. I will move if I really have to, just so other people walking in my direction won't brush against me or anything distasteful.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
This is only posted here because I'm NF, everyone is welcome to answer. :)

I just wanted to see if there was some type answer to this because I was walking, and moved out of the way for someone and started to wonder if particular types are movers or move out of my way people.

So basically which are you?

I usually tend to move. I don't like people brushing up against my arms. But a lot of times both of us move. Sometimes it may also happen that one or the other doesn't move enough and we still end up colliding.