User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

the worst kind of freak...damn superiority complexes...i'd have to hurt him i think...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What kinda freak is that. :steam:
    Down arrow non existant lol:

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    the worst kind of freak...damn superiority complexes...i'd have to hurt him i think...haha
    Yep, that's it in a nutshell. I can't stand that overly dominating superior air in anyone, it's got to be the one thing that is bound to push all of my buttons at once.

I very rarely hate, but in those cases, I physically feel the hate.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

generally im a mover, but at rush hour on public transit it is often hard to move ie its like your a sardine. I don't like riding the bus at rush hour and avoid it if i can like two of my classes get out at rush hour so i'll probably go somewhere to study for awhile before going home.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm pretty much invisible to most people, so they carelessly barg past me. I usually end of moving whether it be on my own part, or theres.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yeah, believe me, they do lol it's happened to me, one man even mowed by son over when he was only 3yrs old, just walked straight into him, on purpose because my son didn't move out of his way.

That ended up in a fight, where some other man saw it happen and came over and punched the child pusher. Some people are so disgusting.
    Hmnph. Some people... How disgraceful.

I almost always move out of the way for others as I'm too preoccupied to notice anything around me until it's practically right next to me or because I'm perposely avoiding people. This passage from Crime and Punishment describes me very well when I go for walks: "You walk out of your house--holding your head high--twenty paces from home you let it sink, and fold your hands behind your back. You look and evidently see nothing before nor beside you. At last you begin to moving your lips and talking to yourself, and sometimes you wave one hand and declaim, and at last stand in the middle of the road." And yes... I do talk to myself.

I move, bend, slip and slide around and through the crowds. I'm too fast for them to move and too impatient to wait. So I slide. Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiide.
    On rare occasions when I'm particularily hyper I do this too. I tend to be very out of character on these days though.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

90% of the time I move away.. I'd rather just keep the peace/harmony within the environment..

If however, someone's going to be a jerkface & provoke action, ex- they leave their cart right in the MIDDLE of an aisle and see you strolling through with your cart, and they adamantly give a pretentious stare and just stand there without budging, I shove their cart aside.. I know. I can't help it. Cart-rage!

But, this rarely happens!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default Do you move or do people move for you?

Quote Originally Posted by raincrow007 View Post
    I like to use this phenomenon as a useful experiment on myself. Sometimes I'll make a point of attempting to clear a path for myself by outward demeanor alone [eye contact, body carriage, etc.], or conversely, I'll make a conscious effort to 'make way' for even the meekest person that comes across my path.

Personally, I find the 'Mover' mindset is only slightly more difficult to maintain than the one needed for being the 'Movee'.

Also interesting to observe is the reaction caused by moving out of the way of someone who is clearly attempting to slink out of your way -- besides resulting in the typical slapstick-type "Are we dancing?" sort of exchanges, I have noticed a certain panic-like response from the folks trying to avoid notice/dominance/etc., usually followed by a brief instant of 'proud puffed-upness' after they realize I have deferred to them. This effect is more noticeable if I apologize to them excessively, avoid direct eye contact, and smile nervously at the floor.

Of course none of this works with morons yakking away loudly on their cell phones.
    After 15 years of patiently calling out "excuse me, excuse me," and being ignored, I created a technique for getting people to move when I am racing down a street in my wheelchair. I just call out "On your left (or right, depending) in a very loud voice and zoom right past. I've gotten some very startled looks and once two women actually jumped and screamed. People with cell phones are the most problematic. Buses are another problem. People sit right in front of the wheelchair well with their feet and legs sprawled out in the aisle, so now I yell out 'Wheelchair coming through" in a loud voice as the driver pulls up to my stop--and watch them scramble to get feet and legs tucked under safely. Haven't run over anyone by accident in years; however, those with an attitude, beware!
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Down arrow non existant lol:

Yep, that's it in a nutshell. I can't stand that overly dominating superior air in anyone, it's got to be the one thing that is bound to push all of my buttons at once.

I very rarely hate, but in those cases, I physically feel the hate.
    I have the same over people who are full of themselves on the road. Like you are trying to just drive home and people have to try to show some power thing. Like drive your car sort your insecurities and F*** off, and change lanes if there are no cars there rather than seeing how close behind me you can get, hehe, I tend to think a lot of bad thoughts on the road when I'm tired and drive home.

Sometimes also I just want to cruise, and everyone else is in a rush for no reason. But isn't that the ENFP life.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

I move, but sometimes I get annoyed because it often seems like no one else ever moves and I'm the only one walking in a silly zigzag down the sidewalk. :steam:

On the other hand, sometimes I have no choice to move because I often walk fast and just zip by other people going in the same direction.
    MBTI: ENFJ | Enneagram: 4w5

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by PureWhispers View Post
    I move, but sometimes I get annoyed because it often seems like no one else ever moves and I'm the only one walking in a silly zigzag down the sidewalk. :steam:

On the other hand, sometimes I have no choice to move because I often walk fast and just zip by other people going in the same direction.
    lol! me too.

Except at wal-mart when its busy. People get so aggravating. Sometimes when i'm at wal-mart I just think about how overweight, rude, loud, and gluttonous this country is. And then I just get angry and don't move for anyone. They can bump into me if they want. Everywhere else i'm courteous thoguh.