I'm male, but I get your point lol.
    fine boxers/briefs
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you never know- he could go commando!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you never know- he could go commando!
    true, which what could he get in a knot then? his testicals? that sounds wrong
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

his jeans?

I don't even want to think of the other option! :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

yeah but what if people think he's aroused and he gets smothered by horny old bag ladies on the street?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Bipolar Disorder is a serious mental health disorder that can only be diagnosed by a qualified professional.

Mood swings are pretty common during the teen years. Your father may have been just joking.

If you have any of the following symptoms, you might consider getting assessed:

Criteria for a manic episode DSM-IV-TR

A distinct period of abnormally and persistently elevated, expansive, or irritable mood, lasting at least one week (or any duration if hospitalization is necessary).

During the period of mood disturbance, three (or more) of the following symptoms have persisted (four if the mood is only irritable) and have been present to a significant degree:

- inflated self-esteem or grandiosity, potentially including grandiose delusions
    - decreased need for sleep (e.g., feels rested after only 3 hours of sleep) or persistent difficulty falling asleep
    - more talkative than usual or pressure to keep talking
    - flight of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing
    - distractibility (i.e., attention too easily drawn to unimportant or irrelevant external stimuli)
    - increase in goal-directed activity (either socially, at work or school, or sexually) or psychomotor agitation
    - excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences (e.g., engaging in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, or foolish business investments)

The mood disturbance is sufficiently severe to cause marked impairment in occupational functioning or in usual social activities or relationships with others, or to necessitate hospitalization to prevent harm to self or others, or there are psychotic features.

The symptoms are not due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (e.g., a drug of abuse, a medication, or other treatment) or a general medical condition (e.g., hyperthyroidism).

Current diagnostic criteria for bipolar disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    yupp

crap, that list is scary i relate to all except the last one.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    Bipolar Disorder is a serious mental health disorder that can only be diagnosed by a qualified professional.

Mood swings are pretty common during the teen years. Your father may have been just joking.

If you have any of the following symptoms, you might consider getting assessed:
    Is it possible to have bipolar disorder without the depression? Or is that just Mania?

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

prplchknz - The thing that matters most in all of that quotebox is the following:

The mood disturbance is sufficiently severe to cause marked impairment in occupational functioning or in usual social activities or relationships with others, or to necessitate hospitalization to prevent harm to self or others, or there are psychotic features.
    If other people aren't saying the above, then don't worry about it.

TheChosenOne - Bipolar Disorder is pretty complicated. There are several ways it can play out. You could have cyclothymic disorder, which is low-grade hymomania in which you never have a full-fledged manic episode. You could have just one manic episode in your lifetime. You could have Bipolar II Disorder, which is mainly depression with occasional hypomanic episodes. You could have Severe Bipolar Disorder with psychotic features, that manifests seasonally. I honestly can't remember if you can have Bipolar with no Depression; you probably can.

But seriously, don't worry about it unless you start to develop at least 3-4 symptoms and they start to adversely affect school, work, or your relationships.

If you do, then ask to talk to your doctor about it.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I have been told that I may be slightly bipolar..because sometimes I'm in a very energetic mood, and am very cheery, but other times..becomming more frequently, I will act all "morose" as my dad tells me, and will really swing the other way and people will always think that something's wrong. I have also been told that I have many layers to my personality, and that I am sometimes too complex..

First off, are these symptoms if Bipolar disorder in the first place? And regardless, do other people ever act like this? I'm asking the NFs because I feel it swings towards the NF category..and if anyone of you ever feel this way. And more specifically, is this an INF{ trait?
    I just checked your profile and it says you are a student. So factor in the academic pressure, deadlines, all-nighters, possible caffeine addiction, etc...I mean, that is enough to fuck anyone's brains/moods.

THAT plus living in a society where you have to put on a triumphalistic, "I am on top of my world" image.

From observing myself, I KNOW when my mood is taking a downturn. So, that's when I shut myself in with good music and avoid long queues of people at the supermarket where I know I might just flip at some asshole jumping queue :steam: And oh yea, that's also when I watch carefully what I eat and drink.