User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

You just did. Hard to beleive that this thread is still alive. Most bungie threads die after three days.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Well, the OP really is INFP bait of the classic variety. And since INFPs never seem to check how old threads are before replying (as if the topic was created yesterday), this thread will never die! MWA HA HA HA!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Well, the OP really is INFP bait of the classic variety. And since INFPs never seem to check how old threads are before replying (as if the topic was created yesterday), this thread will never die! MWA HA HA HA!
    I check, I just don't care
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

^ Silly people, the purpose of this thread is for INFPs to talk about themselves, with a handy template provided to facillitate those tricky moments when one has to decide what to say next, if the thing you thought of is worth writing down, if you might come up with something better later by thinking some more, etc. Whether anyone actually reads the posts is largely irrelevant
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I check, I just don't care
    Whoa... that's like deep and stuff. Well said, Descartes!

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    ^ Silly people, the purpose of this thread is for INFPs to talk about themselves, with a handy template provided to facillitate those tricky moments when one has to decide what to say next, if the thing you thought of is worth writing down, if you might come up with something better later by thinking some more, etc. Whether anyone actually reads the posts is largely irrelevant
    Seriously - yeah, you've hit on the truth. Questions like those in the OP are fun to answer and give us a chance to think about, and perhaps better understand, ourselves.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Na, I just like talking about myself
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How do you respond to authority figures in your life? Do you generally question authority or are you pretty submissive? For me authority has it's place, and I tend to respect PEOPLE and not just a position. If my boss proves to be a good boss, he gets my utmost support and dedication. If my boss is terrible then I will lose a lot of respect. Seems pretty normal. If you question authority and don't go by it then when you are working you won't really get much of anywhere.

How do you respond to someone talking down to you? I talk down to them, question why they are even doing it and ask the purpose, generally just make them look like an idiot for doing it.

Are you very emotionally reactive? If so, are you emotionally reactive in public or just with those you are comfortable with?
    I am very emotionally reactive, but I only really show this to people I'm comfortable with.

Do you need a lot of attention in relationships? Yes.

Are you really sarcastic? Mhmm.

Are you silly?
    Yep.

Were you shy as a child? Not really.

Do people mistake your reservedness for aloofness? I am only reserved toward people I'm not interested in associating with, so yes they probably do mistake it for aloofness (that's the intent).

Do you have a hard time expressing yourself verbally? Yeah sometimes.

Have you always felt as though you were at the same mental age as your chronological peers? No, I've always felt older.

Are you a talented writer? I've never shown anyone stuff I've written.

What do you want to be when you grow up (career)? Counselor/Shrink, Marriage counselor, mediator, personnel manager for a company, basically anything to express my expertise in the area of people.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

haha i saw this and noticed that it was from 2 years ago but thought, what the hell. ANYWAYS

If you are an INFP:

How do you respond to authority figures in your life? Do you generally question authority or are you pretty submissive?
    When I was a little kid I was extremely submissive, I always told the truth, and did every and any favor that anyone (e.g. friends, parents, sister) asked me to do. However, now, I feel like I'm more rebellious, however on the outside I still somewhat retain my once more extremely submissive side.

How do you respond to someone talking down to you?
    LOL, I just laugh it off, walk away, and listen to some music, which normally calms me down. Only if I'm really stressed out will I react.

Are you very emotionally reactive? If so, are you emotionally reactive in public or just with those you are comfortable with?
    Eh, I really don't open up to people unless I really feel comfortable with them or other sometimes circumstances (e.g. drunk, hahah).

Do you need a lot of attention in relationships?
    Yes. Yes. Yes.

Are you really sarcastic?
    When I'm around someone who appreciates sarcastic humor, then I can be VERY sarcastic, verging on sardonic sometimes. Otherwise, I normally don't say anything that could be interpreted as offensive (e.g. sarcastic humor)

Are you silly?
    Haha, I definitely am when I'm around the right people. Sometimes I can act REALLY stupid and just not care what the people/person I'm with think/s, but thats normally around people who I REALLY, REALLY click with, which is a bit rare, haha.

Were you shy as a child?
    Not really, I became shyer as I grew up.

Do people mistake your reservedness for aloofness?
    Haha, yeah I think they do. My friends refer to me as being aloof as a joke sometimes, so I guess that might be a general consensus, lol.

Do you have a hard time expressing yourself verbally?
    YES, if I'm around a group of people/person I don't know well/don't click with well. And sometimes I just freeze up and stutter everything when someone I don't know well asks me a question (e.g. most girls, haha.)

Have you always felt as though you were at the same mental age as your chronological peers?
    NO, I've always felt like I was a bit older mentally and emotionally than other people, and as a little kid I often had to explain everything to kids my age, because none of them understood me.

Are you a talented writer?
    LOL yeah. That may sound prick-ish of me to say, but many people have told me that my writing is fantastic, and that I should become a writer and stuff, and honestly I think its just my main talent. I'm just good with words pretty much, whether it be stories, poetry, lyrics, essays, etc. But - don't think that I'm a prick for saying that, haha.

What do you want to be when you grow up (career)?
    Anything that has to do with being creative really. As a kid and even now, my peers would scoff at my fantastical dream-esque ideas that just flow naturally out of my brain. So yeah. Hahah. Mainly I see myself having some sort of career that has to do with writing (see above). Being a screenwriter would be cool and in fact many of my stories are written as if they were films. I also play 4 instruments so being a musician could be a possibility as well. I'm a pretty decent artist as well, and I like to draw, so who knows.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

If you are an INFP:

How do you respond to authority figures in your life? Do you generally question authority or are you pretty submissive?

I'm not a rebel without a cause, but I'm not going to follow someone around like a docile lamb, either.

Agh, I want to say that I stand and slap 'em in the face, but in reality I normally just suffer in silence and pretend their behavior doesn't bother me.

I am very emotionally reactive, but I try to hide it with everyone, even those I'm comfortable with. For some reason, expressing my emotions is really embarrassing.

Not a whole lot, I like to have my own space. But I need reminders that, without obligation, someone accepts and loves me. Otherwise, I'd wilt.

Nah, I try not to be anyway. Makes me feel like an ass.

Are you silly?

Extremely.

Were you shy as a child?

I was very, very, very shy.

I'm not sure, but people that don't know me probably do. Nothing I can do about it.

Yeees. I think things over way too much.

Have you always felt as though you were at the same mental age as your chronological peers?

No, I always feel a lot older.

I'd like to think so, but I'm never content enough with my writing.

I really don't know right now. I know that I'd love to write with some photography on the side. And I know that I need to be helping humanity in some way in order to feel happy and content with my career. Anything else would be a waste of life.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    infp

(wow. I am new. Never expected this thread to still be going when I started reading it...)

If you are an INFP:

Depends on the authority. I tend to respect most authority, but only to a point.

I get annoyed. Sometimes I'm amused.

Yes, I fear that I am, mostly in my private face (my public face is pretty good at keeping a stiff upper lip). And in answer to an earlier thread that said that Fi/Fi romantic relationships can be emotionally messy, I'd have to agree. Major mess potential :P

Yes. I really wish that I didn't.

Yes. I often keep it to myself, though.

Are you silly?

Very (but I try to limit it to friends who understand or in when private and/or surrounded by strangers who honestly don't care

Were you shy as a child?

Very early on, I wasn't, but then became very shy. Still am.

I don't think so, but I often feel that I'm not well understood at first.

No, but I don't always feel understood, especially by S types. I feel that I need to get better at expressing things in ways that are more concrete.

No. As a child, I felt older. Lately, I've been feeling younger.

I want to be. I don't know whether I am. Have had some positive feedback, but still much to learn.

Everything?

Seriously, though, I'd love to be a published fiction/creative nonfiction author someday.