• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What do you find beautiful?

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
Everything that I see.. Everything has it's own beauty... if you can't see it tilt your head to the side and it's there like an optical illusion waiting to be discovered... we are surrounded by beauty we are so blessed

I think the same you do. Everything it's beautiful, nature, life, drama, imagination, etc.

P.S. Your picture is awesome!

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Fractals
Babies
Female sociality
Simplification
Many piano sonatas
The sound of strings in a symphony orchestra
Steppes, plains and savannas

Phoenix_400

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w6
1.A warm starry night
2. A cool summer rain
3. Sunsets in the desert
4. A waterfall in the middle of the woods
5. The lookout over the mountains
6. Music that you can FEEL the emotion behind the notes
7. Someone laughing in pure joy
8. Someone reaching out to improve their lives/ gain their full potential
9. Someone who's risen above a brutal past to become a better person
10. The feel of the wind rushing past and everything spinning around you, then suddenly your chute opens and its all quiet as you drift towards the ground. (Man, I miss jumpin' outta planes sometimes)
11. The sound of a 4 barrel carb or ITB's opening up on a big, burly V8:devil:

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Acts of Kindess-

I think what makes me smile that I find most beautiful in life is when I see those who help others, and in return there's a sense of gratitude, generosity/appreciation one has for another.

I used to work at a pharmacy, and I remember a guy who couldn't speak english so his grand-daughter (about 7 years old), sat there and waited with him for his medication. She was his interpreter. The guy waited for over an hour (way too long). Soon as I stepped out to go to lunch and saw his grand-daughter sitting there next to him, all patient, while he looked extremely fatigued, something about that moment made my heart melt.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I went back in, placed his order to 'priority', and when I left, they were really thankful. I think it was his grand-daughter's simple act of kindness, and that guy's nature of humbleness/appreciation for his grand-daughter & the whole situation that really left an impression on me.

That's true beauty right there.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
True apologies
Circles
The first days of a changing season

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'll limit myself to ten:
1. Introspective autumn scenery
2. Bright, jingly noises. Sounds in general.
3. Piano playing- especially in minor keys. <3 Talented vocalists who emote.
4. Someone who is passionate about what they do, especially when it seems small or insignificant.
5. Expressed love and compassion
6. Companionship, unity, and togetherness
7. Bonding/forgiveness after a disagreement
8. Pure, uninhibited bliss. Smiling.
9. Colors that blend wonderfully together
10. Familiar mannerisms of those that I love

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Acts of Kindess-

I think what makes me smile that I find most beautiful in life is when I see those who help others, and in return there's a sense of gratitude, generosity/appreciation one has for another.

I used to work at a pharmacy, and I remember a guy who couldn't speak english so his grand-daughter (about 7 years old), sat there and waited with him for his medication. She was his interpreter. The guy waited for over an hour (way too long). Soon as I stepped out to go to lunch and saw his grand-daughter sitting there next to him, all patient, while he looked extremely fatigued, something about that moment made my heart melt.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I went back in, placed his order to 'priority', and when I left, they were really thankful. I think it was his grand-daughter's simple act of kindness, and that guy's nature of humbleness/appreciation for his grand-daughter & the whole situation that really left an impression on me.

That's true beauty right there.

yeah i know what you mean...i saw something similar the other day with a boy speaking for his mother to me at work...and yesterday some lady randomly stopped me in the mall to tell me i was beautiful...just...whatever that motivation is...i think is beautiful...and one day awhile ago this guy paid for the person in front of him when her card wouldn't work...just like it was nothing...i love seeing things like that...also...people taking care of older relatives...being patient with them...and seeing mothers well up with tears over photographs of their children. :)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Starry sable nights.

Wind rustling through soft grass in the dark.

The high, exquisite, dancing of the violin
And the reedy vibrant sound of the oboe
Calling to each other.

A perfectly balanced sentence.

The last pinkish-purple glimmer of sun right before it disappears behind the horizon.

Sunlight scattered like diamonds on open water.

A look of winsome longing in another's eyes.

Someone who abandons complaint and willingly, contently bears the cost of someone else's pain.

A tired mom holding her kid close against her chest.

The perfectly balanced theory.

A carefully honed, complex system, humming away -- pieces moving in interwoven paths, but nothing even jarring, disjointed, or contradictory.

The last echo of a concert orchestra, right before silence ensues and you are hanging in the air, flying along with it.

Wind hissing through a high mountain pass.

The screech of the falcon on its high steep path.

A child's laugh, untwinged by fear or guilt.

Color so deep and textured I could lose myself in it.

Dancers, divers, ice skaters floating through air and landing without a jar or splash.

A beautiful spiral pass through fifty yards into the arms of the receiver without swerve or bounce.

:wubbie::wubbie:I can't possibly match that list.

A few things I find beautiful -

The above list :)
A patch of sunlight hitting the floor
Wildflowers blowing in the wind and covering the mountainside
Baroque music
Butterflies
The delicate complexities and interplays of an ecosystem
A big grin or an unabashed loud laugh
Moments of utter peace
People going for what they want
Genuineness, innocence, openness, ability to be vulnerable and share
Powerful moments of connection and oneness - either with the world at large, or with another
My cat

(I'm almost ashamed that's all I've got right now - as I find many things incredibly beautiful)