User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INXJ

Warmth from the west and a cool northern wind colliding in the same moment.

Street lamps. Shadows falling on pure white stone. The texture of brick. Wrought iron rails. Wet pavement.

The rich color of pigment in oil.

The tapering water where the waves hit the shore. Spirals in motion.

Order and harmony. Monochromatic tones in an empty room. Windows open. The curtains blow in measure.

Silence on the outside. Silence from the inside. A quiet moment. Rest.

An envelope opens. Little by little. Anticipation. An obscure release.

Beauty comes in pieces.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    Somehow, I ended up with an ability to find a sort of beauty in almost everything my senses can apprehend. This can be enjoyable but often it is simply overwhelming. I think that I can easily agree with almost every example in the thread so far. It might be easier to say what I do not find beautiful...but that would mess up the lovely rythm of the thread so far with negativity...and that is not very beautiful at all.
    Oohh Hirsch!

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Trees. I like them a lot. We have this big tree in the middle of our back yard and it is just the right size for to effect the whole yard with its presence. Its branches are in a ball kind of shape and the stalk is in a Y-shape. Behind it there is a hill that has more trees, but not like this one, they are directed more upwards and not in the ball shape. I think the thing that is most amazing in trees is that they apply this very strict mathematical formula and end up looking perfect in some ways and imperfect in other ways.

Babies are beautiful. In fact, anything that is as spontaneous is beautiful. Kittens, puppies, anything soft and stupid is really nice... Oh, and I like spontaneous stupidity a lot in people. Not many can do that but.. it's like "wow" every time I see such behavior. It tells me that the person doing something just because it is absurd actually trusts me enough not to judge him.

Clouds, waves, grass, sunlight on the skin, wind on the skin, water on the skin, skin on skin, houses with history, smell of fire, smell of fire wood, sound of fire, warmth of fire, empty roads, empty city, crowded city, crowded trains, people walking to somewhere with ridiculous hurry, unexpected smile, stars, darkness, shade of an apple tree, silence, meeting with people you forgot, eating for hours, hanging out with no plans or expectations.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Darren Hayes voice...

You Can Still Be Free

*melts*
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

the foggy mornings of december, just after the sun rises up, when the streets are empty and there's a purple-ish light in the air......and the foggy nights of december when the lights on the streets are blurry....

the time before christmas...it's a lovely atmosphere....it remembers me of when i was very little...and of course, meeting with the whole family, the carols, the tree, the christmas lights in the city.....it's beautiful every year.

MBTI
    INFJ

leaves
    the forest, in any mood
    happy, wiggly dogs
    a burning fireplace or wood stove
    the sound of my dad's voice
    my mother's face
    Lee's smile
    the sky, in any mood
    peace
    silence
    my hill
    coming home
    snowfalls
    wild animals in motion
    my dogs playing in the leaves
    some poetry
    some prose
    Psalm 91 (KJV)
    Psalm 139:1-18 (KJV)
    sunsets
    moonsets
    starry nights
    safety
    solitude

MBTI
    INFP

I know this might be a stretch for some of you but try to follow:
    Evil
    Corruption
    Malice
    Hate
    Jealousy
    Vengeance
    Revenge
    Spite
    Wrath
    Greed
    Envy
    Vanity
    Darkness
    Silence
    Cold
    Chaos
    The Void
    Death
    Each of these has it's own if not wholesome beauty about them. I once read about this in a book of wisdom talking about The Sillmarrion from Lord of the Rings history. It was saying how the dark god was trying to make his own music that would be different from the music of the Creator's, however, all he did was only add to the music in a way that others had not tried, and in a symphony, you need all kinds of instruments and melodies to make the richness and depth of a grand masterpiece. What I'm saying is that evil is as worthy of love and beauty just as much as good. light with the darkness makes the balance. Love thy enemies as much as friends and watch the changes they bring.

MBTI
    intp

Grace, in all its forms.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTP

Vast, desolate landscapes. Mountain peaks, seemingly never ending fields, ocean scenes with just waves... that sort of thing.

Also, sitting in the passenger side of a car with your eyes closed while riding down the road and you can feel the sun in a strobe effect as it peeks through the branches of the trees that you are passing.

MBTI
    INFJ

Oh Everything....
    The moment after the music stops
    The whirling feel of the Viennese Waltz
    Books
    Old architecture
    Music that makes one want to cry
    Dust in sunlight
    Sleeping children
    The silence of the dance
    The reflection of light off of water