User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Windy and rainy evenings where nature seems so powerful that you know man is nothing.
    The night sky.
    Mountains
    Oceans
    Anything natural, and infinite feeling.
    Love and caring.
    Humanity.
    Existence.
    The poetic irony of certain situations.
    People interactions and psychology.
    Engineering feats.
    Cities.
    Complex systems.
    Complex music.
    Complex anything.
    Art (though normally only a few in the gallery, I'm picky)
    Good sporting moves.
    Brunettes or dark haired girls with green eyes .
    Crazy redheads.
    Sometimes blonds.
    Logic.
    Science.
    Imperfection.
    Anarchy.
    Silence.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    fool

Eyes - when I see that "something" there, depth and genuity. I've usually seen something deep and hurt in people (in their eyes) I've just met, and later on discovered what has happened to them (something very hard, bad even). I don't know what it is, some kind of vulnerability or the depth that actually mirrors out.

Gentleness.

When somebody sleeps. Sound of their breath, the monotonic heart beat, and just the helplessness and calmness while they're sleeping.

People when they feel very awkard, scared, happy, sad - basically people feeling strong, authentic emotions.

Sad music. Ironically something very hopeful and beautiful about it.

Seeing into somebody - their aspirations, feelings, motivations, fears. Seeing their essence that is so beautiful in all of its forms.

The higher nature of man - morals, when I see someone with strong convictions and morals. Not being affected by the general norm and possibly the mass culture that probably emphasizes individuality a bit too much.

People who've been through so much yet have survived and decided to look at things from a positive side. The strength these people have.

I think the most beautiful thing is human. I find so much beauty from people.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    I think the most beautiful thing is human. I find so much beauty from people.
    ...are we talking about the same people here?

*points out window*

THAT lot?
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Somehow, I ended up with an ability to find a sort of beauty in almost everything my senses can apprehend. This can be enjoyable but often it is simply overwhelming. I think that I can easily agree with almost every example in the thread so far. It might be easier to say what I do not find beautiful...but that would mess up the lovely rythm of the thread so far with negativity...and that is not very beautiful at all.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Me.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    fool

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post

*points out window*

THAT lot?
    Well I was actually thinking mostly the people I'm close to . And yes it's easy for me to criticize human kind as a whole, but speaking about individuals it's hard for me, cause I sincerely understand them and what might cause them to do/act/think certain things. But yes, I'll stay in my point . Of course I need to be really close to a person to sense it cause I don't feel this with complete strangers (of course not )

Trust.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP

The unique comfort and happiness derived from being in the company of old friends.
    Intimate conversation, curled up together somewhere cozy in the quiet of night.
    The melancholy of love lost.
    The strength acquired from experience, triumph, adversity.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    Somehow, I ended up with an ability to find a sort of beauty in almost everything my senses can apprehend. This can be enjoyable but often it is simply overwhelming. I think that I can easily agree with almost every example in the thread so far. It might be easier to say what I do not find beautiful...but that would mess up the lovely rythm of the thread so far with negativity...and that is not very beautiful at all.
    +1

Agree with all of it, which was why I hadn't posted in this thread, it would be pages long!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post

*points out window*

THAT lot?
    Is it ironic that the ones who see them the most, see the most in them?

Most of the time the human doesn't get much more evil than having a crap childhood, or being wired wrongly. It is funny but even psychopaths are optimists. Most people have something positive they are aiming for, it is just the level of collateral that changes.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.