responsibility
    quiet strength
    mercy
    forgiveness
    insight
    wisdom
    spirituality
    taking responsibly care of both the physical and the mental self
    agreeableness (not at the expense of identity)
    humility
    a reasonable level of ascetism
    interest in others (but definitely not nosiness or intrusion)

MBTI
    INFJ

Integrity
    Loyalty
    Truth
    Fairness
    Personal Freedom
    Life
    Intelligence
    Wisdom
    Common Courtesy
    Knowledge
    Humility
    Beauty
    Relationships
    Empathy

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Respect is high on the list for me. Not just between friends and amongst people you know.. the respect of elders to youngers, strangers to each other, employees to employers and to the customer amongst them.. It drives me insane to see a lack of respect. I don't care if you're 2 or 40.. You still say "Yes Ma'am" to your elders until they instruct you otherwise.. It also drives me nuts to see men not take their hats off indoors anymore, but that's a whole'nother topic.

Loyalty would have to be my second big one. It's self explanatory, but it's definitely the bond I believe that holds together everything that involves you and the people in your life. If I were going to be reincarnated, I would be a dog because of their loyalty principles.

Honor is one that I frequently fall short of.. but I frequently strive for it.

Responsibility is huge on the scale for me.

The accounts of these few things envelop an entire span of things for me.. Self-reliance falls under respect and responsibility since it's disrespectful to mooch off of your loved ones and responsibility entails you to take care of yourself when at all possible.. this is just an example. Many things like friendships, support, love.. they fall heavily into these categories. I value Love very much though.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

My values haven't changed since I was a child. I just wanted to bring peace to everyone, lol. And I know that assuming I'll receive the same is a ridiculous way of thinking. I guess that's why I've fallen into so many traps before with people. I see the good in most things, that keeps me who I am.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Give respect if you want it.
    I don't see it as a matter of give and take, Silently. I may offer it to others and they may not give it back. So this doesn't work for me.

Rather I see it as learning to respect myself and then others may or may not give me respect but I don't need to expect it or look for it from others. Nice when it comes.

And, in learning to respect myself, I automatically begin to respect others.

Only way I can respect myself is to do the "right thing." And I can't automatically give that to others if they aren't doing the same.

How do I know if they're doing their own right thing? Watch 'em. What kind of environment do their acts create?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Tolerance
    Respect
    Honesty
    Openmindedness
    Empathy
    Trustworthiness
    Freedom/Independence
    Fairness
    Natural Curiosity

And this applied to everyone and everything, including animals etc!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Love (ie. the caring about what happens to others)
    Integrity (honesty and the ability to choose the truth even when it means you are wrong)
    Respect (basically not making things hard for others, giving them the same liberty as you want)
    Liberty and Freedom (self-explanatory)
    Openmindedness (I hate it when debates end because peoples capacity to think outside the box runs out)
    Intelligence and logical consistency
    The universe and everything in it
    Compassion
    Love of difference
    Empathy and noticing others' pain
    Honesty
    Harmony
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

I pity you NF's... such potenial for cunning.... wasted!.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Quote Originally Posted by Introverted-esfp View Post
    I pity you NF's... such potenial for cunning.... wasted!.
    It just adds to the challenge. The game is too easy if the only goal is winning.

Anyway, I forgot the value that said all rules are guidelines. And to have an awesome life with a free mind is the goal.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    Integrity
    Loyalty
    Truth
    Fairness
    Personal Freedom
    Life
    Intelligence
    Wisdom
    Common Courtesy
    Knowledge
    Humility
    Beauty
    Relationships
    Empathy
    Well this is interesting. Largely you responses are the same, and they are comforting, there is much to be valued in your...values. And I--for the most part--share them.

Beauty? How is beauty a value? I'm going to assume you don't mean it in a shallow sense. But I would kinda like to know why it is a value of yours anyway.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump