User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

LOL LOST I just read your other post... manyou are the definition of discipline please can you bottle yourself and send yourself to my address!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    LOL LOST I just read your other post... manyou are the definition of discipline please can you bottle yourself and send yourself to my address!
    No problem. I have to balance the thin line between know-it-all and helpful, or at least I try.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Don't know if this is a type thing but sometimes, well occasionally in actual fact, my mood just simply plummets without warning or reason... what is that?? One minute on a high and the next my insides are dying and because it alters my awareness it seems like I am watching the world die around me too ( I know that technically I am but that is a different thread) Just wondered if this is a type problem or a medical one LOL!!
    On a high one minute, then down in the dumps the next. I'm all too familiar. On here you can usually tell my mood by looking at my av :P The amount of smilies in my posts, yada, yada. I project whatever I am feeling into whatever environment I am in. ENFP thing?

As to what causes these sudden changes; for me it's a number of things. Usually environment related, usually. If there are people around me that are in a pissy mood, it's likely to affect me in a negative way and vice versa. I'm also very weather sensitive...stress due to procrastinating and the list goes on D:

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Diet and exercise has a lot to do with it. Avoid sugary food because your blood sugar level will spike and you will crash. Try to stick to whole grains at small regular intervals throughout the day. Regular exercise also helps because causes the release of endorphins.
    Regular exercise has changed my life. If you are having mood problems then I can't recommend it enough. I went from Mr. Melancholy to pretty happy and optimistic due to exercise.

MBTI
    ENFP

I am very environment effected also its weird... I remember once spending the day with my BF who was incredibly hung over... After some time I came down with a temperature and was throwing up and a little dizzy. This has happened way too many times to be conicidence!

MBTI
    ENFP

Am deffo going to give it a go does it have to be rigorous?? You are speaking to someone who doesn't run for a bus if she can help it

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Don't know if this is a type thing but sometimes, well occasionally in actual fact, my mood just simply plummets without warning or reason... what is that?? One minute on a high and the next my insides are dying and because it alters my awareness it seems like I am watching the world die around me too ( I know that technically I am but that is a different thread) Just wondered if this is a type problem or a medical one LOL!!
    No, the medical condition is called NF-ness. I'm a pretty moody person, not that I'm arbitrary or whathaveyou, but being an ENFJ sort of promotes it. I see it as being the flipside of an ISTP who has no emotions ( I jest...) and I have to cosmically make up for it.

My ENFP twin sister is way less prone to mood shifts, but she can be very moody if something has gotten hold of her that she can't either dismiss or fully cope with.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP

MM insightful Pink!! What if you are being strangled by that thing but have no idea what it is?? It is hard to be in a war when you don't know who you are fighting right?

MBTI
    ENTP

Feelings are insubstantial as mental states go. They are highly variable like the wind. The more you feel the more I would expect your moods to swing based on your energy, your body, and what experiences you have.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ

Am deffo going to give it a go does it have to be rigorous?? You are speaking to someone who doesn't run for a bus if she can help it
    I started out easy and worked my way up from there. I think it's best that way.

I've seen other people start out too hard and get discouraged because it actually makes them more tired. Be patient because it sometimes takes as long as SSRI's do to kick in.