User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

type can't change with moods. or at all for that matter, only in extreme cases.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    FiSi

When very stressed and loaded with work, I "turn" into an STJ. (Of course, I don't literally turn into anything else, I just use the Si+Te combination more as they are better dealing with stress and work. It's quite tiring, so eventually I have to switch back to my Fi+Ne.)

I also appear very ENFP to others. My friends have often been surprised by the amount of alone time I need (or even by the fact that I need it).

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    When I feel insecure, I test as an INFP
    I'm the same, but I'm not very E to start with.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INtP
    Enneagram
    4w5

When I manage to actually relax, or when I manage to not be overly-analytical and self-protective, I am an INFP.

I, N, and P are consistently 80% or higher. T/F tends to fluctuate.

MBTI
    INFJ

Cool

I'm a different type every day in my own mind Yeah, my mood does influence what type I think I am.

I stagger back and forth between T and F, J and P. I think that just means i'm INFP though. I honestly don't think i'll ever be certain of my type.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukamok View Post
    When I'm at rest and at ease I'm strongly INFP. When I'm angry or annoyed I tend to turn INTP. Anyone else have the Doctor Jeckyll and Mr Hyde thing going on with their personality types?
    ISFP most of the time and when I'm annoyed ENTJ.

Glycerine

Although it doesn't fit the cognitive processes, I can kind of act like an ESFP when I'm stressed. I swear I had an ESFP " facade in some of my classes and many of the traits weren't so negative (even though I was being my shadow). Many people thought I was funny and fun and basically had a little tension with a couple of highly intuitive teachers because of my persona.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Exactly! Man, sometimes I think I'm going mad because of this, lol. I can definitely turn into an INTP within a matter of seconds if someone crosses me. I am severely sarcastic/cynical so I think I have a little of INTP with me at all times. But it just takes one stupid remark from someone and I'm practically gone lol.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

to the poster: did you ever consider its a flair up of your shadow function when stressed. because its your shadow, your may not know how to handle it when it flairs up and it turns into anger. you cannot change to an INTP because anger doesn't equate thinking and the T in an INTP is introverted and has to do with how you process the information you are receiving from your extroverted intuition, it has nothing to do with anger or even being cold to the outside world.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I have really bad moon swings, but my center seems to hover over the INFP type..that is, when I'm not acting "normal". Sometimes at home, I may tend to act like an ENFP when I'm in an upbeat mood, but that isn't too public. But when I get down, my Introversion magnifies, and I completely cut off, even if I'm around other people.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?