• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] theory about Fe & Fi

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ratso, i think what you said was very intelligent.

i also think it pertinent to mention that Fe is an extroverted process that is closer to the final like JUDGE of the case. it decides what to do, and very tentatively and cautiously, has the final say of articulation- well after introverted intuition has discerned the truth, big picture, etc.

whereas Fi organizes the interpretation of the information internally, then from there proceeds to understand or intuit the possibilities for action within that framework. it kind of keeps a lot of possibilities open, keeps gathering information, and slowly latches on to the right one after all of the other responses have been weaned out and eliminated by subtle probing.

different processes, Fe (NiFe) to me seems more of a way of articulating ideas with gentleness and compassion, Fi (FiNe) seems more a way of deeply feeling and organizing and processing emotional experiences internally, then considering how to use that experience to help/heal others.