User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm sorry for stirring up unpleasant emotions, though I can't correctly see right from wrong (morally) when I try to reflect. I will be impersonal and quiet aloof to others emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    Ok, so its something like this?:

Fi: "I want that... *grabbing or applying external object*... ahh, now I'm satisfied"

Fi: "What do people want?.... *thinking to itself if this works (gift, hug, kiss etc)*... now love me!"

noigm: I have usually no problem whatsoever to accept others viewpoints, I just got a potential other viewpoint of it, though it may have showed itself invalid. Just the fact that I tried to look from it from another perspective is progress for me. I'm very accepting of others cultures btw.
    Cool, yeh I didn't mean to offend or say you won't in any way . Sorry if it seemed I did. Just was trying to give an idea of what you are looking at.

It's good you are seeking. It took me a while to understand too. It's always hard to believe from the other side, but we are both guilty of ending up with a similar viewpoint. The values are aimed in different directions so in our value system Fe can seem self seeking and selfish also, though it isn't any more than Fi is. The main difference seems that one looks at society from a social viewpoint (Fe), one looks at it from a personal viewpoint (Fi). In pursuit of their goals both seem to cross the other's value boundaries a lot, and because each values one viewpoint less it seems the other is uncaring in their domain.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Cool, yeh I didn't mean to offend or say you won't in any way . Sorry if it seemed I did. Just was trying to give an idea of what you are looking at.

It's good you are seeking. It took me a while to understand too. It's always hard to believe from the other side, but we are both guilty of ending up with a similar viewpoint. The values are aimed in different directions so in our value system Fe can seem self seeking and selfish also, though it isn't any more than Fi is. The main difference seems that one looks at society from a social viewpoint (Fe), one looks at it from a personal viewpoint (Fi). In pursuit of their goals both seem to cross the other's value boundaries a lot, and because each values one viewpoint less it seems the other is completely uncaring in their domain. Really F is the thing that stands for want to help people and society, not its introverted/extroverted position.
    No worries, about that. There can be confusion in the overlap, I guess its natural, we all learn from each other, Fi from Fe, Fe from Fi, since they are similar yet different it helps us all grow in our whole understanding of F combined.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn
    It's good you are seeking. It took me a while to understand too. It's always hard to believe from the other side, but we are both guilty of ending up with a similar viewpoint. The values are aimed in different directions so in our value system Fe can seem self seeking and selfish also, though it isn't any more than Fi is. The main difference seems that one looks at society from a social viewpoint (Fe), one looks at it from a personal viewpoint (Fi). In pursuit of their goals both seem to cross the other's value boundaries a lot, and because each values one viewpoint less it seems the other is uncaring in their domain.
    Yeah totally!
    It's bad that I'm stuck with extroverted feeling and not introverted as a second function, I would have understood things a little bit faster. Though, It will keep flowing "how does this work"-questions in my head :/ .... your introverted feeling advises reminds me of what is important to know and gives me answers I didn't know I needed. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    No worries, about that. There can be confusion in the overlap, I guess its natural, we all learn from each other, Fi from Fe, Fe from Fi, since they are similar yet different it helps us all grow in our whole understanding of F combined.
    To Fs! (hmm no beer emoticon)
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    Yeah totally!
    It's bad that I'm stuck with extroverted feeling and not introverted as a second function, I would have understood things a little bit faster. Though, It will keep flowing "how does this work"-questions in my head :/ .... your introverted feeling advises reminds me of what is important to know and gives me answers I didn't know I needed. :p
    thanks!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I came to think of it, that Fe is the actual ability to express your feelings towards the outside world, while Fi is not.

And the consequenes of that shalt be left open for imagination
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ

Let's say I imagined it, I think it seems kind of interesting anyway. This may be a typeclash between NE vs NI. I just can't stop imagining and coming up with theories. Denying me that would leave me quiet insane after awhile.

EDIT: I meant ofcourse that I also need to talk to a somewhat progressive thinker for feedback, not just keeping it inside my head.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think you imagined it about right. You just need to get rid of evil side notes, because Fi and Fe really do manifest in alot of different ways in types. And with evil side notes I mean, like :"Fi:*thinking to itself if this works (gift, hug, kiss etc)*... now love me!"

I myself am not yet ready to accept feeling to be selfish . Therefore I can think of it manifesting from selfish to benevolent in many forms in types.

We had that discussion about the introverted nature of functions. And we said: an introverted nature to a function means that someone draws his reasoning process by how the outside world affects the self. That means he needs time to think about things and to come to a conclusion.

While the extraverted reasoning style is more concerned with assessing the self through gaining knowledge through the feelings of others.

It has to be said that this theory only applies to reasoning functions, which are F and T. With perceiving functions the whole thing really gets weired and according to MBTI, your primary is perceiving
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ

entropie: Is it safe to make the assumtion that the introverted f/t needs to have a whole lifetime of reflection in order to feel committed or think clearly, while a person with extraverted t/f could be the most logical/most wise in any situation or be most emotionally invested in any given moment?

Atm, I'm not charged emotionally. I kinda of was in a previous post (were you made quotation) due to a little frustration. It doesn't really matter why right now cause I'm chill.