User Tag List

View Poll Results: NFs only, are you profoundly disturbed by the images you saw?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 7.69%
  • No

24 92.31%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

That didnt ping me at all if you must know. I have no feelings towards absolute strangers, yeah it sucks he died but atleast he died doing what he loved. What better way is there to go?!

But I honestly dont understand this crusade on feeling youve gotten into, I would like to see how long your beloved thinkers would live in a world with out us.
    SDMF

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I need someone to dare me to replace his first video with the Season Finale of Dinosaurs! .
    I dare you.

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Yes, today is your day NFs. In this thread it really is a matter of Feel!

No need for factual accuracy or logical consistency, I am merely asking you to make a value judgment in this case.

Do you feel like ripping my head off for showing this to you?
    You know, Bluewing, you aren't really doing anyone (including yourself) a favor by constantly needling and baiting the NFs. Do you not undestand that there's a difference between using a feeling function badly and exclusively, and using it in a developed, sophisticated way, usually in tandem with another cognitive process that compliments it?

If not, I recommend this article on tandem cognitive processes:
    Cognitive Processes and Tandem Dynamics I also highly recommend the book the exerpts are from, since it will explain what the two Feelings functions are to you in depth. You seem to have next to no understanding of either Fe or Fi in their developed and mature form.

Sarah

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You all do realize that, if you truly are tired and/or offended by someone's interactions with you over time, the best way to respond is to ... ignore him completely?'

There can be no stronger statement than silence and a thread sitting empty for days, proving beyond doubt the general irrelevance of the OP. Treating it as insignificant rather than as something worth your time and energy and contempt.

When you respond with strong judgment... well, that's exactly what was desired in the first place, and you're rather proving his point for him.

...Then again... we could all watch Dinosaurs!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I was disturbed. I hadn't watched much football for a while and didn't know he had died.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Sadly, I wasn't phased. My first recallable memories are of being a child in Kuwait in the first Gulf War. The death of anyone soul is sad and it reminds us that our turn can be at any moment. Sadly, even when we say we know we can go anytime, none of us actually believe it, we think our time is tucked out of sight somewhere far away.

That is why it is important to live every day as if it was your last, and to use your F faculties on others, because in the end, your life will mean nothing other than the effect you left on others, be it from discoveries or social interactions.

On a side note, don't you just hate it when people say he died doing what he loved? Yes, I wanted to die on a grassy field wearing mud stained pants while suffering through 20-30 minutes of cardiac arrhythmias, followed by cardiac arrest all along while presenting with severe angina.

Bluewing, you must be honest; did you really expect an indifferent response to your question? You could blame their reactionary responses on their lack of rationalization abilities, but that would go to show that you live in the world of ideal thoughts and not on Earth. I will ask you this, what was the purpose of this poll?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...i'm not going to watch it either.

and yeah...i agree with jennifer too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

seems like a certain someone was dumped by a certain nf and is attempting to take it out on every nf he comes across...

(^and yes I agree with Jennifer, but I had to say it)

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Yes, today is your day NFs. In this thread it really is a matter of Feel!

No need for factual accuracy or logical consistency, I am merely asking you to make a value judgment in this case.

Do you feel like ripping my head off for showing this to you?

YouTube - sadest moment 50% who watched this video cried

and watch this to get a more clear idea of what I am getting at.

YouTube - Antonio Puerta - we remember[*][*]
    I FEEL that perhaps the refs need to replace their yellow cards with ones that don't cause heart attacks.

MBTI
    INFJ

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    seems like a certain someone was dumped by a certain nf and is attempting to take it out on every nf he comes across...

(^and yes I agree with Jennifer, but I had to say it)

Yeah, he probably bored her away by constantly abusing the thesaurus like in one of his 100 page long horribly dry essays.