User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INxJ

Don't be so serious. It doesn't directly affect you.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Good advice.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

I agree with Anja. The teacher sounds like a creep. Not necessarily the "MILF" comment, but certainly the references to his girlfriend's anatomy were (a) gross, (b) not funny, and (c) completely inappropriate for any audience, but especially for those under 18! I have known of wayyyy too many scuzzy male high school teachers who try to act cool with their students and tell inappropriate sex jokes, and in some cases I heard later on about them actually having sexual relations with students.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    One of my high school male teachers (INFP) brought up how Hamlet might have had a thing for his mother and we were going to watch a movie with young Glen Close playing Hamlet's mother. So one of the people asked the teacher if Glen Close was a MILF (mother I'd Like to f***) and the teacher said yes kind of jokingly.

Another time he said, "My girlfriend has to shoe horn her fat a** into her jeans" (without clarifying that the girlfriend had actually said this until after I got offended). I got so offended by both instances because of the supposed "inappropriateness"?

Would you consider it funny or offensive?
    I was curious if that is a Fi vs. Fe clash at work?
    I wouldn't have been offended by either, but I would have been annoyed by the stupidity of the first question and the insipidity of the last comment.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    The deal is, that if you have kids or plan on having kids, or if you plan to have a loved one someday, or have parents who have problems and that person can't act in a legal or professional manner - any of the above - it does directly affect you.

It takes more than one angry mom to make changes, ya know. . .
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    The deal is, that if you have kids or plan on having kids, or if you plan to have a loved one someday, or have parents who have problems and that person can't act in a legal or professional manner - any of the above - it does directly affect you.

It takes more than one angry mom to make changes, ya know. . .
    Wait, how does responding to some idiot kid's question about MILFs and talking about his GFs fat pose any sort of danger to kids?

MBTI
    IXFP

Do you know what teachers are paid? I'm amazed the school system found someone as classy as him. You get what you pay for.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Wait, how does responding to some idiot kid's question about MILFs and talking about his GFs fat pose any sort of danger to kids?
    How the heck did you get that out of my post?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    How the heck did you get that out of my post?
    Um...I may be mistaken, but I gathered from your series of posts in this thread that you believed the actions of this teacher (in the situations described in the OP) to be inappropriate in some way. So I asked why.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Since a bunch of non-NFs have already posted: I think it's hilarious, and I would have laughed the day away.