User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INTJ

Actually, I have it the wrong way around: what I said is my theory, and real life can do better than MY theory, not least because my theory is based on a relatively shallow understanding of MBTI stuff and on some stuff I've seen.

And I was thinking about INFJs. The INFJ in the pool table story is a friend and I like her, and we can talk, especially if the topic is people, but she makes me nervous all the same. Fe just is a hammer to my poor sweet little 3rd function Fi, maybe because it is "i" and it's 3rd. But when she and I talk, if the topic is people or me or herself, then she's digging into her 3rd function too, which would be Ti. Then I guess my Te is a bit of a hammer on that for her too.

Or something like that.

INFPs have Te as a 4th function. Unconscious, uncontrolled, jumping up only when FiNe are doing best what they do best. Making them really strong on Te if and only if sensitive feeling stuff is satisfied. So, as far as I understand this bastard version of MBTI of mine, it makes (coherent theory) sense that they add in good stuff pretty much exactly where the ENTJ wants it and can't control for themselves--the missing piece to a really good, really satisfying leap into immediate action.

And once again, this is theory, theory, theory. Supposedly for optimising outcomes. What people choose to put their heart and effort into in real life is more valuable, if only because it's what they choose, and choice is valuable.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    The difficulty for this particular INFP was his gf was INFJ. He hadn't been on any kind of steady ground with her since they started dating some months before. (Nor she with him, either.) By this particular evening they were already well into an almost daily cycle of break ups and puzzled, tacit reconciliations. So he didn't really have the option of making alpha moves. He couldn't be at all sure she would have cooperated. She probably would even have criticised him for being too sensitive since in her eyes she would have been doing nothing more than setting up some work.

I like the guy. He's probably too intense for my I to handle, but in small doses the robust, earthy, fierce stuff that comes out of him is liberating. She's great too. Just as robust and fierce, though that Fe makes a hammer of her output sometimes.

They're still together.
    She and I wouldn't have been. Daily breakup/reconcile is bullshit in my book and I don't entertain that. Someone else can deal with that game.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    ENFJ

Well, I am an ENFJ .Everytime , I really can't understand why an INTJ is so angry .I don't know where is the angry from ,so I really don't know how to react. And then , this will goes worse and worse, This is really frustrated.

garbage

My ENFJ friend and I have trouble trusting each other. Sometimes I don't trust him when he says he won't try to use me as he does others he thinks less of. And sometimes he doesn't trust me when I express my loyalty.

I value him as a person, but I don't need to talk to him every single day and invite him to everything I do as he does me. It's just not how I roll with my friendships, and his view of friendship is vastly different than mine.

It's pretty rocky, to say the least. Every time we have a conflict and resolve it, I think it's resolved for good.. but then it turns out that it isn't. We're both trying to cede some ground to each other, but I know we both resist it. I keep questioning his motives and behavior, and he keeps questioning my stance on our friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I was just reading something today that said that said that ENFJs and ENTJs are like mixing oil and water, not that are opposites, but that the ENxJ part of both of them makes them the dominant leader, which doesn't go well, because in their eyes, only one person is the leader..it's sort of like when two dogs meet, and they try to find the dominant male or female..well, maybe the same concept here, towards who the dominant leader is.

Also, the T and the F don't mix, necessarily, because their leading values are set of different levels.
    Pretty much this, yeah

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    ENFJ

Well,there is another conflict between the ENFJ and the INTJ. one of my friends is typically INTJ,everytime when we showed up in public. Here ,problem occured--both of us want to be the core. As an ENFJ, I thought i just did it by natural,and also I didn't mean to offend the INTJ .But,it did happened!!!!
    According to myself,as an ENFJ ,If i want to be the king,it only just means i want to express my feeling out. So,even the competition between ENFJ and INTJ happened, I couldn't realized it,That's weird!! I also thought that upset situation was not caused by me !!! miserable!!!
    So,tell me why the INTJ felt threatening? or something else?