User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    yeah...it's a rare person that understands where i'm coming from or what i'm saying.
    unless i'm really deep in a conversation with someone i don't like to use a lot of words...i think i view it as impolite...taking too much of their time or something...so i turn into a lazy talker and expect them to fill in the gaps...and it can be misunderstood...or come out too blunt.
    i guess this is why people think i'm odd...haha...idk
    Right on with this one.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I don't get what you mean by this.
    It's linked with the mind-reading thing - believing you've actually had a conversation with someone IRL when you've only had it in your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Disagree entirely with this, wow, wholeheartedly. I hate my inability to deceive myself. Having self-awareness is both a blessing and a curse.
    Funny how no-one ever owns up to self-deception.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Sometimes they assume that because they've thought about telling you something, the conversation has actually already taken place! They imagine that other people are as good at mind-reading as they are; they're almost invariably wrong about that. They can be overly sensitive to perceived slights and read far too much into situations. They agonize over stuff rather than come to conclusions or take action. They are too good at getting other people to think/do stuff for them. They may have a lot of potential and talent but are only able to see these things in others, rarely in themselves. They are often unaware of their motivations - self-deception can be a problem. They ask for lots of advice but rarely take it. They can be very intense at the beginning of a relationship but then get disillusioned easily and can cut people off completely when that happens. They are crap at follow through. They are always at least an hour late for everything. They talk too much.
    I would say this is a very good description of what I have observed of ENFP bahaving in the real world. How did you come up with this?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

It's linked with the mind-reading thing - believing you've actually had a conversation with someone IRL when you've only had it in your head.

Funny how no-one ever owns up to self-deception.....
    blue...i've done this a lot...i think. actually just the other day i asked someone a question about something i was thinking...but never said...i was kind of embarrassed...i mean really who does that!!??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    I would say this is a very good description of what I have observed of ENFP bahaving in the real world. How did you come up with this?
    Loving observation.
    These are just the frustrating things though, per OP. I could write pages about all the great stuff!

blue...i've done this a lot...i think. actually just the other day i asked someone a question about something i was thinking...but never said...i was kind of embarrassed...i mean really who does that!!??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Loving observation.
    These are just the frustrating things though, per OP. I could write pages about all the great stuff!

haha...yeah...i said...why is that???!! but i didn't say anything before!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

actually, i know an ISFJ who does this regularly. many times, after admittedly obsessing over the "conversation we had last thursday", she's called me to "hash this thing out once and for all" and/or said she couldn't sleep because she couldn't figure out why i said what i said.

and, no amount of my insisting it never happened will convince her otherwise. so, i just go ahead and tell her she misunderstood and then "straighten it out" by replying with what i'd have actually said had it occurred.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you have to straighten out what you haven't even said!!?? haha
    that is hysterical!!!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

it depends on the ENFP. the few i know it tends to be true with. this is why many of them are falsely diagnosed with "ADD"
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1