• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] How do ENFPs show affection/interest?

dearie.b

MBTI Type
INFJ
Will you take action to seal the deal or wait for others to do it?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ yes...i have never liked anyone w/o them knowing it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
more specific please

dearie.b

MBTI Type
INFJ
Telling the person "I'm attracted to you" is different from DECIDING to be in a RELATIONSHIP with the person, which is what I meant by sealing the deal.

I guess it's not easy for an ENFP to tell the person IN HIS/HER FACE that you
are attracted to him/her.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thread for the new enfp's because...girl needs somethin to read. :)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It seems that whenever ENFPs start getting serious around you, bringing out their depth, is when they are opening up to you. ENFPs are very playful, but for me, it's not to hard to know when they're for real.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
For me, THey make alot of warm physical contact. They'll do alot of "playing around" so to speak. They'll do cute little touching, whether that means alittle shove, slap, touching of the ear, rubbing your back etc.. They'll also play cute little "tricks" on you and smile while doing it. Heck, they usually smile at everything when their interested in something. LIke for instance: I like to wear a hat and just about every enfp I have met, will steal it and hide it in the most obvious place. They do this, so your encouraged to "Play with" and show just as much warmth in their direction.. Tricky little buuugars they are.. lolz though the smileing kind of gives away..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ooohhh...that's funny. :)

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
thread for the new enfp's because...girl needs somethin to read. :)

Ooo Necroposting!

It seems that whenever ENFPs start getting serious around you, bringing out their depth, is when they are opening up to you. ENFPs are very playful, but for me, it's not to hard to know when they're for real.

Yeah I agree with this. They are just so friendly to everyone it can be taken wrong; however with my blank response back half the time I first meet them, I'm surprised they don't take a bat to me.

Actually wish they would, as I would be highly entertained by a new experience!

The problem with ENFP's is they seem to attract almost everbody, and that can cause them a lot of grief. And while I can't talk for INTJ's, I just don't buy into it for one bit and usually tease the **** out of them for being so popular. I will admit that one of the girls that did mess with my head the most once though was an ENFP. You can be very good at getting through the (my) walls at times, though it may take a bit.:ninja: I think my personal issue is from having certain other long term relationship experiences in my past, I am a lot more cautious about who I want to open up too.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you say weird things...

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
you say weird things...

Ha its ok if you like to raise the dead as there are some very insightful reads at times in here. However, I wasn't even done editing before I get jumped as it seems someone is watching this thread...

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
You have proven to me that my roommate is an INTJ beyond a doubt and for that I thank-you :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not jumping promise! haha...just sayin...you say weird things

and i just hit new posts...not really watchin it

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
not jumping promise! haha...just sayin...you say weird things

and i just hit new posts...not really watchin it

One person's weirdness is another's genius. One persons insanity is another's serenity. One person's sin is another's morality.

So how is it weird:p Never heard of necroposting before?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's not a profound statement i promise...and no haven't that's why i said it...not offended in the least and not at all serious...it's cool...i'd hang out with it...might buy it a drink even.