• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] How do ENFPs show affection/interest?

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
it's not a profound statement i promise...and no haven't that's why i said it...not offended in the least and not at all serious...it's cool...i'd hang out with it...might buy it a drink even.

Just means bringing old posts back to the front. It used to be infamous as it would crash message boards at times. Bring out your dead *DING*!:cool:

You know I'm in the middle of packing for a long trip but you have made my break quite enjoyable with your enigmatic speech. Maybe one day you should tell me about your latest theory of the world, I know you have one (all ENFP's do;)). It must involve hamsters though!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dude...i'm hoping you were just trying to be polite and not assume...but...i can actually put the meaning together...i knew what it meant...but haven't heard it before.

and thanks...nice...weird thing to say there. ;)

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
dude...i'm hoping you were just trying to be polite and not assume...but...i can actually put the meaning together...i knew what it meant...but haven't heard it before.

and thanks...nice...weird thing to say there. ;)

I apologize for any INTJism in there:devil: I was just giving some history on the term.

You sure you aren't an INTJ? You use ... a lot. Actually I think I'm the only one that does it and since there can only be one...

Pistols or swords at dawn?

I could literally his voice as I was reading your post lol. Just the same type of humor and other things I noticed hehe.

I am so terribly sorry. You must have to deal with so many bad jokes on a daily basis! Do you need counseling? I know a few support groups trying to recover from INTJ humor.