First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    And god damn are you guys good at scouting. ENFP's are the psychologists and can really figure people out better than any of the other types. I think it has something to do with projecting your own awsomely understood emotional sense onto others and seeing how they would react to similar situations. You guys are just good at walking a mile in someones shoes before you even know them.
    We try It also means we genuinly find you fascinating
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

I read somewhere (maybe on this site) that ENFP's actually behave in a way that is contradictory to what they normally act like. For example, ENFP's are naturally charming, funny, zany, quirky and loud, if they found you attractive in anyway, they would become shy, introverted, introspective, and more self conscious in a cute/wierd way.

Is this true guys?
    For some reason, that's true when I'm dealing with SP's. They... are... just... so... I don't know. Pretty?

Enneagram
    1w2

Don't you ENFPs ever get tired of talking about yourselves?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Awww, the EXFJ feels left out because no one wants to talk about her.

Here you go
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Enneagram
    1w2

No I just logged on this morning and saw 10 threads about ENFPs yet again. I have plenty of opportunity to talk about myself and take advantage of it often.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

No I just logged on this morning and saw 10 threads about ENFPs yet again. I have plenty of opportunity to talk about myself and take advantage of it often.
    None the less, to answer your original question, you know how narcissistic and vain ENFP's can be, let them have there fun. To add to that, I am glad that you take advantage of the oppurtunities to talk about yourself, because if you didn't then I would have less enjoyable posts to read.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

We don't get tired of talking, period
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    We don't get tired of talking, period
    i second that

and in regards to the question, i would say she is acting like herself

i know that when im interested in someone i get very shy and a bit quiet, otherwise i smother people... unless they are introverted in which case i give the space but smother them from a distance lol. just keep talking to her and see what develops
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I read somewhere (maybe on this site) that ENFP's actually behave in a way that is contradictory to what they normally act like. For example, ENFP's are naturally charming, funny, zany, quirky and loud, if they found you attractive in anyway, they would become shy, introverted, introspective, and more self conscious in a cute/wierd way.

Is this true guys?
    it's possible...i would have to really like them. i don't get intimidated easily but...yeah...i have felt that way before.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Check out this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post354994

I think the consensus was that it depends on the ENFP... some are assertive and go after their prey, others get shy and hide, and others act as they normally would. Iow, not type-specific.