• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP youtube music

Kobe

MBTI Type
INFP
[YOUTUBE="RnwZoIHrfAY"]Ennio Morricone - The Mission[/YOUTUBE]

ngannacvy

MBTI Type
INFP
I think Jason Mraz might be an INFP. or at least most of his songs sounds INFP to me especially the song "A beautiful Mess" it sounds like it's about an INFP girl.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
YouTube - Paul Davis-Cool Night

"Cool Night" by Paul Davis

I think one of the traits that expresses itself in me as an INFP is nostalgia for music from my childhood. I think that 70's soft rock tends to sometimes reflect the INFP type in general! James Taylor, popular in that particular genre, is a famous INFP.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
I think one of the traits that expresses itself in me as an INFP is nostalgia for music from my childhood. I think that 70's soft rock tends to sometimes reflect the INFP type in general! James Taylor, popular in that particular genre, is a famous INFP.

Is James Taylor, really? Wow. That makes so much sense. His music has always had this level of perfect harmony and peace, that makes me wish I could crawl inside his music and live amongst the happiness in there, lol.

Aero

MBTI Type
infp
I find it hard to narrow down if most music is INFP or some other type of NF representation, but here are some songs (most don't have an actual video to go with them) from a band that I feel a strong connection to when I listen and feel are a good representation of either INFP or ENFP.

Signed up just to say thanks, was not expecting to find something like that. I really appreciate the messages in those songs (went through the whole Edge of Infinity album in order).

Since I'm already posting, I'll contribute (they're kind of different, so if you don't like one, maybe others won't be bad):

The Rasmus - In the Shadows
Not real fond of the video (there's 3 or more, I chose the one I hated least, heh). I like the song though, I can relate a lot (at least in the way I interpret it, your mileage may vary).

Nami Miyahara - Flow
From the soundtrack of PPGZ - a japanese reinterpretation of "The Powerpuff Girls." It would take quite a bit of explaining itself, and knowing the character helps me like the song even more, but it's plenty good enough as is. The one who sings it actually is the voice actor for Bubbles (I suppose it might kind of be her theme?).

I actually like both the show and Nami Miyahara, she has done some great music, worth looking into if you like this. As for the show, I absolutely love it, and of course I would be pretty hard pressed to admit that to people I know IRL. But eh, it makes me happy.

"Tori No Uta Full Version" (鳥の詩)
Just awesome. If you click only one of these, do this one.

YouTube - starlink castles in the sky rmx2006
Stumbled on this accidentally. Don't know much about it, but I love it. Apparently the more popular version is by Dj Satomi, who makes a lot of stuff I also like, but in this case it seems to end abruptly as if the video or song was cut off. So I chose the relatively unheard of version I stumbled on and loved.
Lyrics: Castle In The Sky Lyrics Dj Satomi

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
There's some stuff on Baby Dee on youtube. And a Coilhouse article

I think Dee's authenticity is attractive to NFPs. Though... he's pretty whacko, the same kind of energy that was in the Joker in The Dark Knight.

I like this one even if it's hard to hear her YouTube - Baby Dee `My Hearts Come Home`

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
A couple of my new favorite bands:

[YOUTUBE="NaokPc46ncU"]Jared Mees & The Grown Children - Bees[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="TkprhyKlB60"]Jared Mees & The Grown Children - The Tallest Building In Hell (Live)[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="oLIVBc8W6uM"]The Woodlands - Summerland[/YOUTUBE]

Nyx

Lovely Kate Bush is an INFP, shown to me by an INFP...

let's just say she's not for everyone... but I absolutely love her!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot3cVY1JESQ"]Babooshka- Kate Bush[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv0azq9GF_g&feature=player_p"]Wuthering Heights- Kate Bush[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl9OKddQBRg&feature=related"]Kate Bush & David Gilmour - Running up that Hill - Live SPB[/YOUTUBE]

sooo eighties.

EDIT: oh Bjork too (I think she is an INFP too)...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6a4GVt_T8g&feature=player_profilepage#"]Björk Jóga Live on Later with Jools Holland[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUNDkiRkrtk&feature=player_profilepage"]Bjork-Pagan Poetry(live in Riverside Church New York)[/YOUTUBE]

:wubbie: