User Tag List

Thread: INFP Song

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default INFP Song

Here is a song that I heard ringing one day in my school, as I walked down the deserted hallways, feeling badly about things. I followed the melody until I reached my auditorium, where I found, alone, sitting, one of my friends playing it on the master piano. I stared, mezmorized, at him, listening, dreamily to his tune, as he pressed the simple combination of keys down onto his instrument, creating, deeply, a light in the dark of things.

YouTube - Billy Joel - nocturne

This is song may not mean anything to you, but I sure hold it deep to my heart, for it really lightened my day, and always will when I hear it's peaceful, mellow tune. I hope you can relate, because it is really a amazing what an awesome feeling that simple songs can bring to you.

YouTube - Doug Hammer - "Sunrise" (Piano)
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP

I adore Billy Joel. When I was going through an academically vigorous year, and I thought that my mind was going to keel over and die, Vienna really helped me out. Strange how songs can do that.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, they can really inspire you..that's why I listen to musiuc, it helps me live my life the way I do
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    XNXP

The Billy Joel was pleasant. I remember first noticing him being popular when I was hitch-hiking around the state of Mississippi selling Bibles door to door. I'll always associate him with certain streets there....

When I looked for Airto Moreira and Flora Purim's "San Francisco River" or Beaver and Krause's "Loves of Colonel Evol" on Youtube, I came up empty. You'll have to be satisfied ( I hope ) with this little example of " old schoolin' " for a song that has brought warmth to me in the past.
    YouTube - Marvin Gaye - After The Dance (1976)
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.