• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP Song

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Here is a song that I heard ringing one day in my school, as I walked down the deserted hallways, feeling badly about things. I followed the melody until I reached my auditorium, where I found, alone, sitting, one of my friends playing it on the master piano. I stared, mezmorized, at him, listening, dreamily to his tune, as he pressed the simple combination of keys down onto his instrument, creating, deeply, a light in the dark of things.

YouTube - Billy Joel - nocturne

This is song may not mean anything to you, but I sure hold it deep to my heart, for it really lightened my day, and always will when I hear it's peaceful, mellow tune. I hope you can relate, because it is really a amazing what an awesome feeling that simple songs can bring to you.

YouTube - Doug Hammer - "Sunrise" (Piano)

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I adore Billy Joel. When I was going through an academically vigorous year, and I thought that my mind was going to keel over and die, Vienna really helped me out. Strange how songs can do that.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yeah, they can really inspire you..that's why I listen to musiuc, it helps me live my life the way I do :)

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
The Billy Joel was pleasant. I remember first noticing him being popular when I was hitch-hiking around the state of Mississippi selling Bibles door to door. I'll always associate him with certain streets there....

When I looked for Airto Moreira and Flora Purim's "San Francisco River" or Beaver and Krause's "Loves of Colonel Evol" on Youtube, I came up empty. You'll have to be satisfied ( I hope :) ) with this little example of " old schoolin' " for a song that has brought warmth to me in the past.
YouTube - Marvin Gaye - After The Dance (1976)