• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENXP CAUSES - Share and compare

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Dearest ENXP's

I know that each of you have at least one major cause or passion that sits in your mind/heart at all times. Please share yours. The point of this thread, for any other types who work a little differently than us, is to create a platform for us to talk about the things external to us that we care about and want to change/create/publicize and build a knowledge base together of resources, inspiration and communication.

*hopes it catches on*

Something I am incredibly excited about right now is the increased communication my generation has internationally and the opportunity to use that tool for sharing important information and ideas, limiting dependancy on privately/or/government controlled media.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I look forward to the day when feminists admit that they're evil conniving fucks.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Dearest ENXP's

I know that each of you have at least one major cause or passion that sits in your mind/heart at all times. Please share yours. The point of this thread, for any other types who work a little differently than us, is to create a platform for us to talk about the things external to us that we care about and want to change/create/publicize and build a knowledge base together of resources, inspiration and communication.

*hopes it catches on*

Something I am incredibly excited about right now is the increased communication my generation has internationally and the opportunity to use that tool for sharing important information and ideas, limiting dependancy on privately/or/government controlled media.

Excellent topic, well my personal cause stems from my past. I grew up really, really poor, and my family has always been proud so we have struggled through life but made it through thus far. My passion is to really help those less fortunate and who grow up in enviornments that are not conducive to personal growth. I want to focus on providing top of the line education and health care for those of us that don't have acceess to it. I am also deeply passionate about people in other countries that have it much worst than we do here.

What am I doing about it? Well, when I got to college I just gunned it like a beast and earned very competitive stats while also volunteering as much as I could in social programs. I am currently applying to medical school because I know how much benifit an M.D. degree can be in furthering my ability to help in all sectors. Personally I am not very impassioned for causes like the enviornment or animal rights because I believe that the biggest problem we currently have at hand is the suffering and oppression of others of our species. My goals include opening a low income clinic to directly affect my communitty and also working to raise money for causes that can help alleviate human suffering, oppression, and disparities in all spheres of life. I know I can't do this all on my own, but with the degree I am working towards, and my exceptional abilities at motivating others I do believe I can make a difference.

I hope this makes sense and can't wait to hear from others.

On a side note, all of this sounds very Fi oriented which really makes me question my strong T. I know my T is strong because of the way I interact and react to people on a daily basis, and from what my friends tell me. Hence my ENxP status.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I look forward to the day when feminists admit that they're evil conniving fucks.

I look forward to the day when I can teach my future children about feminism (a movement to spread gender equality all over the world, not hairy-armpit-man-haters like people seem to think it is today) and it won't be a dirty word anymore.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Excellent topic, well my personal cause stems from my past. I grew up really, really poor, and my family has always been proud so we have struggled through life but made it through thus far. My passion is to really help those less fortunate and who grow up in enviornments that are not conducive to personal growth. I want to focus on providing top of the line education and health care for those of us that don't have acceess to it. I am also deeply passionate about people in other countries that have it much worst than we do here.

What am I doing about it? Well, when I got to college I just gunned it like a beast and earned very competitive stats while also volunteering as much as I could in social programs. I am currently applying to medical school because I know how much benifit an M.D. degree can be in furthering my ability to help in all sectors. Personally I am not very impassioned for causes like the enviornment or animal rights because I believe that the biggest problem we currently have at hand is the suffering and oppression of others of our species. My goals include opening a low income clinic to directly affect my communitty and also working to raise money for causes that can help alleviate human suffering, oppression, and disparities in all spheres of life. I know I can't do this all on my own, but with the degree I am working towards, and my exceptional abilities at motivating others I do believe I can make a difference.

I hope this makes sense and can't wait to hear from others.

On a side note, all of this sounds very Fi oriented which really makes me question my strong T. I know my T is strong because of the way I interact and react to people on a daily basis, and from what my friends tell me. Hence my ENxP status.

Thank you!!
Not just for sharing, but having the intention you do. :yes:

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i know mines a tad vague but i would kill to have people see people for who they are and not their job/social status/marital status/financial status/status status/MBTI type *cough* lol if people understood that other people were different from them we would have significantly less fighting imho

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I look forward to the day when I can teach my future children about feminism (a movement to spread gender equality all over the world, not hairy-armpit-man-haters like people seem to think it is today) and it won't be a dirty word anymore.

Feminism? Equality? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I have no cause, but I'm wondering why you put x's where the "NF" goes while posting in the NF thread.

...and yay gender equality! :nice: