• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What kind of fantasies do you female NF's have?

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm interested in what kind of daydreams/fantasies you NF's have. Please do tell, just so I earn your trust most of my fantasies involve me killing lots of evil people and banging a woman.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can we ban him? Please?

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
I fantasise about tying you up with chains, whipping you and leaving you like that.

:party2:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I fantasise about tying you up with chains, whipping you and leaving you like that. :party2:

I fantasize seeing you do all that to him.

(I wonder what he was expecting: Holly Hobbie, My Pretty Ponies, unicorn suncatchers, and lots of flowers?)

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
I fantasize seeing you do all that to him.

(I wonder what he was expecting: Holly Hobbie, My Pretty Ponies, unicorn suncatchers, and lots of flowers?)

:D My toys may be pink, but they are not soft.

:happy2: I want to watch, too! :D

No freebies here, you want to watch you got to pay. Premium rates too. :tongue10:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My fantasies range from going on a nice weekend getaway with my hubby to traveling the world. My most vivid, however has to be watching an enemy wake up and realize that the pain in their neck that woke them was me cutting their throat. I watch them realize they are dead, that it was me who made them die, I watch the life drain from their eyes and smell their blood before I creep quietly back out their bedroom window. I haven't had that one in a few years, nor have I had the one about stabbing myself in the heart. Life has obviously gotten better.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
They're probably not all as psychotic as me, nor have they read a bunch of Tom Clancy and Stephen Hunter novels.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Never cross an INFJ.
I hope that was helpful...

Remind me not to dot them either.

They're probably not all as psychotic as me, nor have they read a bunch of Tom Clancy and Stephen Hunter novels.

Out of all the INFJ women I have known, I have trouble thinking of any but one of them who has NOT had violent fantasies ... and/or violent bloody nightmares that wake them up at night.

(Even my daughter.)

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Out of all the INFJ women I have known, I have trouble thinking of any but one of them who has NOT had violent fantasies ... and/or violent bloody nightmares that wake them up at night.

(Even my daughter.)

That's interesting. My GF (INTJ) doesn't remember her dreams... but her's are almost exactly the opposite - always the victim. I wonder if there is something to that, cause it's the dead opposite of how she acts in RL.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's interesting. My GF (INTJ) doesn't remember her dreams... but her's are almost exactly the opposite - always the victim. I wonder if there is something to that, cause it's the dead opposite of how she acts in RL.

This is totally off the cuff (and I admit it), but the very first thought that ran through my mind (and I will just think about women right now, although it might apply to men):

Are INFJ women terrified at the thought of lashing out at / hurting others?
And are INTJ women terrified at the thought of being powerless?

[Control issue: One fears losing control and hurting others, the other fears losing control and not being able to resolve/accomplish things]

And could these fears be what is coming out in the dreams? Are these negative feelings suppressed during the day and/or otherwise ignored, only to be dredged up by the subconscious and dealt with during sleep and/or daydreaming?

I wonder...