User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

I fantasize about weird things, like imagining people taking certain metaphors literally. In my head it looks pretty damn funny

MBTI
    ISTP

I appreciate your comments, summary of types who responded:

INTx types seem to be open with discussing their sexuality and going into long boring details about it. INTx have pretty dirty minds, some of their thoughts are pretty disturbing.

INFx types are deeply repulsed by what I say but still talk about non-sexual fantasies although they're probably the types to kick me in the nuts if I get too close to them.

ENFx types are also deeply repulsed by what I say and say VERY little about their fantasies and they probably don't involve sex. Interesting. I am shocked by the enfp "duals" who want to take me out to a firing squad. I'm very sorry if I offended you. I only wanted to know how you NFs see things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Kastor View Post
    I fantasize about weird things, like imagining people taking certain metaphors literally. In my head it looks pretty damn funny
    I have had that happen at the most inopportune times.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Yomama99 View Post
    I appreciate your comments, summary of types who responded:

INTx types seem to be open with discussing their sexuality and going into long boring details about it. INTx have pretty dirty minds, some of their thoughts are pretty disturbing.

INFx types are deeply repulsed by what I say but still talk about non-sexual fantasies although they're probably the types to kick me in the nuts if I get too close to them.

ENFx types are also deeply repulsed by what I say and say VERY little about their fantasies and they probably don't involve sex. Interesting. I am shocked by the enfp "duals" who want to take me out to a firing squad. I'm very sorry if I offended you. I only wanted to know how you NFs see things.
    I was wrong about you. You're effing on fire.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

I'm interested in what kind of daydreams/fantasies you NF's have. Please do tell, just so I earn your trust most of my fantasies involve me killing lots of evil people and banging a woman.
    It changes constantly. The themes are usually about rescuing, healing (and romantic stuff). When I'm bored I tend to start talks with people that are not really there
    I don't tend to daydream about revenge all that much, I mean, I may accidentally kill or hurt someone in the process of rescuing, but it is usually not on purpose.
    Traveling is also a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Ok truthfully, my daytime fantasies revolve around turning back time, I visualise myself doing it all the right way this time around.
    I think about turning back time also. It's usually to fix my mother's life though, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara
    I rarely, infact I would venture to say never have awake fantasies revolving around violence. My dreams yes, but then I am a victim, running away, I never get caught, but somehow always manage to lose one of my kids in my dream.
    In my dreams, if there is violence, I'm usually the victim or someone I'm close to (those tend to be the worst).

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I demand data! NFPs! Share your fantasies!

(I highly suspect that P's have a different pattern than Js!)
    There you go!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

most of my fantasies involve me killing lots of evil people and banging a woman.
    Just a woman?

I my fantasies involve... err actually never mind.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INTx types seem to be open with discussing their sexuality and going into long boring details about it.
    That's it. "No scoop for you!!!"

INTx have pretty dirty minds, some of their thoughts are pretty disturbing.
    Other people consider it dirty, because it's taboo. It's just rare for anything to be taboo for NTs, because everything is examined impersonally and as impartially as possible, if possible. One cannot understand something that can't be discussed completely. It's just detachment, not dirt.

ENFx types are also deeply repulsed by what I say and say VERY little about their fantasies and they probably don't involve sex.
    That's not the impression I have gotten from the ones I know. They come across more sexual than I feel most of the time.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    1w2

I thought you were funny from the get go.

Anyways, I'm not fond of spilling my deep psychology all over the internet. I wasn't repulsed by what you said and my fantasies and sense of humor are probably on par with those of a 15 year old boy. Except for the megalomaniacal ones of changing the world then I'm just being conceited.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Here's my fantasy.

Do Stand Up for several years and solidify my stage character and get discovered.

The whole point of that is to one day get my own sitcom.

The whole point of getting the sitcom is so that I can one day- if I am lucky and good enough- have the ultimate dream and live out the ultimate fantasy- BE THE CENTER SQUARE IN THE HOLLYWOOD SQUARES!

I am not kidding, that really is my fantasy,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INFP

I would say you're wrong about that, I have many a sexual fantasy, and consider myself to be pretty alive in that department, however you are right that if you approached me and told me your OP fantasy I would kick you in the nuts.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"