- Exploring space and/or time
- Being / Living as female (even trivial-seeming things, like going out for coffee or just clothes-shopping with friends... not much excitement here!)
- Designing a home / living space that "feels" right
- Being appealing / attractive to someone romantically
- Being pregnant
- Lost in my own worlds / visions / creative and logical thought processes [just taking an idea and following it through as far as I can]
Sex fantasies usually consist of either:
- Being "bad"
- Being desired by someone more powerful than me
(And that's all I'm going to say about that!)
I was going to say "fantasy" blurs into the things I want to understand and/or create -- they can sometimes be less fantasy and more just exploration/understanding something totally.Originally Posted by ptgatsby
Oh yes, I've always wished I had the time and money to be an alpine climber (and to get up Everest, although some of the other peaks take more ambition nowadays) or a rock climber. I imagine climbing and/or reaching the top of some beautiful views sometimes.